Weather data doesn't get updated

My OP2 has last updated weather data for 20/7 but doesn’t bring in latest data after I refresh. The location is ON and I also set google for accurate location. Please suggest.

Thanks @anon5802783 for detailed info. I tried all the steps as suggested but no success.
Looks like Weather app is not able to access location data. It gives “failed to get location” and goes into endless loop of searching. I checked the app permission and location is greyed out and is not available for control. I also checked which apps accessed location information and could only see “Google Maps” in list.

I’m with kospet power, suddenly weather stopped refreshing. Until I changed UL to 3.5.2 and my city showed up in “Edit location and Time zone”.I briefly turned on the GPS while locating me and it is now off.So far it worked with an old version of UL, but it stopped updating the weather, I tried a lot of versions but only with 3.5.2 it localized me. It also worked with the original launcher, but it also stopped updating and I couldn’t make it change the temperature until I update it with OS android weather.Try UL 3.5.2, things can happen like me.I see that there is already a newer one here on the site 3.5.3

1 Like

Yes the location is turned on (green). Even tried hard stopping, storage/ cache cleanup but no success.
Factory reset?!

Thanks for your elaborated help!. Will take a call, appropriately.

I came here because I’m having the same issue, failed to obtain location. I’ve meticulously have gone through settings (I’m very familiar with Android devices), and even after a factory reset, it continues to fail to update. This is my only frustration with these Android watches, at least have some basic functionality working when they’re released. The core features should be solid. Ugh.

Hello,
I had the same issue. I contacted the Kospet support and this is the answer I got from them :slight_smile: “The weather does not update, you need to connect to the Internet, and then enter the weather to update automatically”

This was no help. This is how the problem got solved:
As I commute everyday, I deactivated GPS and connectivity before living work and activated again when home. I reactivated the GPS function, updated the meteo and it worked.

Hope this can help.