Watchfaces for Lemfo Lemt Ticwris and DM100

No problem!

All bg.png image files can be adapted.

TICWRIS-image1

1 Like

When is this watchface going to be released?
d

Link will be posted soon!

Right now I’m working on this rectangular clokskin (image below)

Cheers!

2 Likes

Brilliant work . Great effort :+1:

2 Likes

how to get second one?

bg

Cheers!

new clockskin … work in progress!

3 Likes

Greetings forum!
I present the following watchface of the project.
It is a well known s999 4G clockskin.
Personal adaptation of this model. Functional on LemT, Ticwris and DM100

It has been interesting to recreate the animation!!

Cheers!

2 Likes

When will it be released?

@Babak_Shock cheers!
I am slowly working on various watch skins.
Which one of them are you asking about?

1 Like

I`m referring to the new S999 watchface which you have uploaded images from. When are you going to release this new watchface?

I’m still working!!
Construction progress bar (time of day)
I think there is no arraytype to do this … (¿?). It works but there are still little problems.

Cheers!!

5 Likes

No worries :+1: Ive just wondered when it will be released, thats all :wink: By the way, could you please also make costum animated watchface from Super Mario Bros 2, 3 and Super Mario World? I have tried to ask Al Rod, but sadly he doesnt bother to look at request... :slightly_frowning_face: Its very strange though, because he do this for mr. smartwatchticks, but not other people :confused:

Greetings Babak_Shock!
Al Rod sells his clokskin and Mr. Smartwatchticks advertises his watchfaces. It is normal.

I have already said in another thread that I do not make these watchfaces for money.
That gives me the freedom not to depend on the tastes of others. I do what I like, although I am attentive to what others do to learn and to stimulate my creativity.
Thx for your trust!

3 Likes

That was not the proper answer to my request! Isnt this forum a place where people can make requests, and dedicated artists such as you can make custom watchface. So who mentioned about profit and money??? I certainly never did! So i really dont understand why you keep talking about this in your comments? Regarding Al Rod, i have indeed paid him a fee for the costum watchfaces. But theres not so much interesting watchfaces i LEM T section. I have asked him, but he doesnt bother.

@Babak_Shock
This community is not like a Mc Donalds Restaurant: If you order a burger in this community, It’s possible that you have to wait a week or longer, an then someone else come in and get a whole meal during 5 minutes… sometimes you wait more then 2 weeks- without getting anything.
But the main different between this community and Mc Donald is: Noone here gets money for serve you, and no customer ever payed a single cent.

Do you understand what I mean? Nobody here is obliged to do anything for you. Please stop pushing.

3 Likes

Ok now you’re beeing rude to me :rage: I never insulted anyone here at the forum, and i epxect the same from others! Do you understand??? I have never said that i demand anything from anyone! But i have the right to make a request if i want, and it’s up to the artists to follow up. You sir should stop making false accusations towards others, especially when you don’t have any proof! You sir/madame owe me an apology for your behaviour.

I don’t owe you anything. Nobody here owes you anything. I just asked you to be a little less demanding. If this simple request overwhelms you, you should consider whether this community is the right place for you.

3 Likes

First of all, greetings…
Yes, I think that was an appropriate response.
You have mentioned Mr. Alrod and you have said that he does not respond to you and it seems that Mr. smartwatchsticks YES
I have given you my opinion on that.
Then I have told you what is the reason why I make the watchfaces. That also means saying why I don’t do them.

There are many different threads on this forum. One of them allows you to request the type of watchface you want.

HERE

It is not the case of the thread that I have opened.

I see that you have some difficulties, when that happens everything goes better if you are kind.
Cheers!

3 Likes

…of course you have the right to make a request. But others also have the right to ignore this request. Without anyone having to justify it.

2 Likes

Then i feel very sorry for you… Because i haven’t attacked anyone, insulted them or treated them as a child! Do you know me??? No… Do i know you??? No… Do you have the right to insult me, especially when i haven’t done anything wrong??? No… So please behave yourself, and act as an adult and not a cry baby!