Watchface Glitch - Kospet Prime-SE

Hello all,
most of you will know I am a relative newcomer to the forum.
I have been using my Kospet Prime SE for a little while and I am happy with it’s performance.

I really like this watch-face and it’s touch capability but have a small problem with the battery icon which is clearly in the wrong place.

I don’t do anything too funky with the watch, I just use it for making\taking calls, text messaging and Google Assistant.

I use the stock launcher and normally have Wi-Fi and BT switched off 99% of the time. I get a decent day’s use from the battery normally.

Any suggestions to fix this watch-face glitch would be greatly appreciated?
Cheers!

1 Like

I think this post would fit better in the thread of this watchface. Also I remember other having similar problem and being guided to edit the XML files to fix it, so you might find this info with some search, perhaps even in the thread where the watchface was published. There was something with a colored half circle also getting in the wrong side of the display :thinking:

1 Like

Thanks … I’m not aware on how to shift the thread.

i think its because its meant to run on the universal launcher and not the standard one. This happens a lot to me as well. Often times i just look for another face or just tinker in the files and delete the battery icon images.

1 Like

Read the above . Open the clockskin folder . Open the clockskin .xml and edit as decribed above and save it . You will have to find the section that relates to the battery .Let me know if you get stuck . Its been a while so i’m unsure if this still works as the clocskin engine has changed so much .

2 Likes

Thanks @Dr_Andy_Vishnu,
me editing software coding is kinda like Metallica performing Michael Buble songs … however, nothing to lose here for trying and I am very appreciative of you advice. Many thanks!

1 Like

You will be surprised how easy it is . Once you open the .xml clockskin file you have to edit one number only to re-position the battery . Nothing more :+1:

2 Likes

Would you kindly share the watch face?

@Winol . the watch-face is pictured at the very top of this thread.

That is only an image , I meant the zip file to put in clocskin folder in the watch, but thanks anyway

I don’t have a share account to do this but the same watchface is available through the forum. You might have to do some searching in the round watchfaces discussion.

3 Likes

That’s great! Many thanks,
cheers.

1 Like

Thanks a lot for sharing the zip file

1 Like

Well, I just installed the clock skin, and… WOW! its absolutely formidable, btw, in my kospet prime, the battery icon appears exactly where it is supposed to, thanks again!!

1 Like

thank you again!

1 Like