Watchface Designer

Dec 19, 2018 19:30:39 GMT 1 mpmf said:
Dec 19, 2018 18:03:32 GMT 1 serdar said:
edit...

Can you tell me how much ram it has? Also, what appears when you press the Memory Info button on WFD?

hi Marco...

a lot of i made watchfaces skin on WFD, first time last one did not work on my watch, i could not understand what the reason!

clock_skin.xml  file is empty, 0 bayt! although saved several times, file is empty!  What is that?

help me please

here is the watchface:

drive.google.com/file/d/1rd2QdJiLJNn2JDOkaXwENHz-yuHScO4b/view?usp=sharing

Jan 3, 2019 10:47:50 GMT 1 serdar said:
Dec 19, 2018 19:30:39 GMT 1 mpmf said:
Can you tell me how much ram it has? Also, what appears when you press the Memory Info button on WFD?

hi Marco...

a lot of i made watchfaces skin on WFD, first time last one did not work on my watch, i could not understand what the reason!

clock_skin.xml  file is empty, 0 bayt! although saved several times, file is empty!  What is that?

help me please

here is the watchface:

Can you send me the WFD .xml file instead? It seems to be a problem with the export system, and I need to see which element is causing it. Thanks.

PS: If you want to keep your .xml file private, you can send it to me through a private message.

Jan 3, 2019 17:39:30 GMT 1 mpmf said:
Jan 3, 2019 10:47:50 GMT 1 serdar said:
hi Marco...

help me please

here is the watchface:

Can you send me the WFD .xml file instead? It seems to be a problem with the export system, and I need to see which element is causing it. Thanks.

PS: If you want to keep your .xml file private, you can send it to me through a private message.

thank you Marco,
i found the problem, the blink dots that under the 3 and 9 , i disabled them, fix it. For the blink dots i used dots between the hour and minute, i turned them 90 degree and skin did not work, i disabled them, skin worked.

for the blink dots what can i do, Marco?

Jan 3, 2019 21:47:21 GMT 1 serdar said:
thank you Marco, i found the problem, the blink dots that under the 3 and 9 , i disabled them, fix it. For the blink dots i used dots between the hour and minute, i turned them 90 degree and skin did not work, i disabled them, skin worked.

Seems to me that what you did should work. Anyway, I can only fix the problem if I can see it happening. So, if you can, please send me the .xml file that's causing you issues.

If I select the Digital Indicator and set the type to “Power” … I have this error …
With type “Seconds” I have no mistake …

kristijan3 AvatarJan 4, 2019 20:28:49 GMT 1 kristijan3 said:
If I select the Digital Indicator and set the type to "Power" .... I have this error ... With type "Seconds" I have no mistake ...

It seems you're using a KingWear-style stock launcher. That stock launcher places the power in a different position than the X-series and Universal launchers. Instead of exporting regular clockskin, try exporting a tweaked clockskin. In the window that appears (with the tweaks) select the bottom two items. I believe it will work then.

Hello, thanks for your help…
it worked.
I have a Zeblaze Thor clock … if anyone has the problem.

Jan 4, 2019 11:00:54 GMT 1 mpmf said:
Jan 3, 2019 21:47:21 GMT 1 serdar said:
thank you Marco, i found the problem, the blink dots that under the 3 and 9 , i disabled them, fix it. For the blink dots i used dots between the hour and minute, i turned them 90 degree and skin did not work, i disabled them, skin worked.

Seems to me that what you did should work. Anyway, I can only fix the problem if I can see it happening. So, if you can, please send me the .xml file that's causing you issues.

anyway…
main subject: what is the best way for making blink lights?

Jan 5, 2019 20:43:17 GMT 1 serdar said:
Jan 4, 2019 11:00:54 GMT 1 mpmf said:

Sorry, can't download from these links. They seem to be broken.

i wish could you answer this question Marco? :

what is the best way to make blink ligths and shapes?

and where can i find watch faces that you made? thanks

Jan 8, 2019 10:16:37 GMT 1 serdar said:

Just place a DigitalClock layer with the hour and minute clock type, delete the text on the numbers, and select an Image for the separator. Which is, I believe, what you did before and said it wasn’t working. It is working on my end and that’s why I asked for the xml file so that I could see if or what is wrong. See this example here: Blink.xml (37.67 KB)

Jan 8, 2019 20:15:53 GMT 1 mpmf said:
Jan 8, 2019 10:16:37 GMT 1 serdar said:

Just place a DigitalClock layer with the hour and minute clock type, delete the text on the numbers, and select an Image for the separator. Which is, I believe, what you did before and said it wasn’t working. It is working on my end and that’s why I asked for the xml file so that I could see if or what is wrong. See this example here: 

very nice green blink example! Thank you very much.

i used this way for venom eyes, i will share google + soon.

Hello Marco,
I’m sorry for the amateur question.

I use Kospet Hope 3/32 Gb smartwatch. The factory launcher. It does not run the .watch file on it. Only for .ZIP file.
Question: Is DIM function running in .ZIP? (I use the WatchFaceDesigner_v0.14.1.)

(I don’t want to run the Universal Launcher)

Thanks.

Jan 11, 2019 21:50:44 GMT 1 robert76 said:
Hello Marco, I'm sorry for the amateur question.

I use Kospet Hope 3/32 Gb smartwatch. The factory launcher. It does not run the .watch file on it. Only for .ZIP file.
Question: Is DIM function running in .ZIP? (I use the WatchFaceDesigner_v0.14.1.)

(I don’t want to run the Universal Launcher)

Thanks.

No, the clockskin format (what’s inside the .zip file) does not support dim modes. Nor does your watch, by the way. You have the “always time” mode, but that shows always the same watchface, and is not configurable by the user (at least to my knowledge… I have no Kospet).

I understand you don’t want to run the Universal Launcher. Can you tell me why? I use it daily, and it’s great!

Jan 12, 2019 1:00:15 GMT 1 mpmf said:
No, the clockskin format (what's inside the .zip file) does not support dim modes. Nor does your watch, by the way. You have the "always time" mode, but that shows always the same watchface, and is not configurable by the user (at least to my knowledge... I have no Kospet).

I understand you don’t want to run the Universal Launcher. Can you tell me why? I use it daily, and it’s great!

Thanks for your quick response.
“Always time” - Kospet can use it. (Android 7.1.1)

Universal Launcher does not work steadily.

Robert: I can not turn off and turn on mobile data traffic.

Rictop: Yes bad FW, no solution on this…

Robert: No mobile data traffic measurement. (Usage data)

Rictop: same bad FW …

Robert: The widget is not updated. (Rhapsodically)

Rictop: Could be a bug in the launcher… or still this FW freezing all apps…

Robert: Thanks. If I understand, is Kospet’s Firmware Bad? What can I do?

Rictop: We have already requested that they put back the mobile data settings in the fw, with not much success… It’s not only the hope, but many new watches…

Pablo11 wrote:
The fact that this does not work with the Universal Launcher is a shame. The data switch had to be removed from the cellular settings in the 4g watches because it was causing a bug.
But:
This watch and all the others were not made to support the universal launcher - the universal launcher is fantastic but it is a third party app. Not official.

i use universal launcher on thor 4G plus (7.1.1) no problem.

Love the app, great work!

Hello, WatchFaceDesigner_v0.14.1 does not export the files, it only exports or saves xml file, it did it but I do not know now what can happen, thanks.
Good work good app

Jan 20, 2019 17:32:36 GMT 1 ciscopov said:
Hello, WatchFaceDesigner_v0.14.1 does not export the files, it only exports or saves xml file, it did it but I do not know now what can happen, thanks. Good work good app

Hi,

WatchFace Designer saves the design as a .xml file. But that’s the design, not the watch face. For the watch face you’ll have to export it, either as ClockSkin (in which case a folder is created containing at least a xml file and image files) or as WatchMaker, in which case a .watch file is created.