Watchface Designer

Stock yess

Yes, that’s possible. :innocent:

Cool :smiley: … and now the question is how?
pleading_face

I can’t check it right now. But it is AT65, if I remember correctly. AM/PM switch. Should work for clockskin newer clockskin engines.

1 Like

thanks but in fact it’s not realy for Am and PM but for “night” and “day”
ex display pic1 from 8:00 am to 8:00 pm.

Hmm, I solved this for the weather Icons at the galaxy watch. (Moon/Sun switch) So I’m sure it works, but I don’t remember the exact way. You might look into th xml:

-Samsung Galaxy watch

Galaxy watch??

Link fixed.

2 Likes

thanx, i took a look but i don’t really understand. Image in the xml doesn’t exist…

It’s a picture to cover a part of the weather Icons.

OK but in digital8.xml mentioned digital8_1_1.png but this image doesn’t exist, only the digital8_1.png

Well, but it works? :wink: Once again, I can’t check it right now, but I know that its working. How it’s working? I have no clue, I did this work about 3 years ago…

3 Likes

ok i will see, thanx again :wink:

1 Like

Good day Sir, I am a newbie designer trying to create my own custom watch face using the Watchface Designer program, and my laptop is windows 11 operating system. How do I convert the creation to android so I can load it on my watch? My watch is an Android 11 Z40. I love the watch and I have downloaded some awesome watch faces from this forum, and that has encouraged me to try my hand at designing my own watch face. Some useless information is that I have Stage 4 Cancer, so I have a lot of time on my hands trying something new to keep my mind busy.
Your help in this regard will be greatly appreciated.

Have an awesome day.

Hi . Sadly we lost contact with @Marco_Ferreira a long time ago. We have no idea how he is

Here is a video made that should help you

4 Likes

I’m a rookie, just starting to use this tool… and I not even know how to install the jar file.
It’s a PC app? Or are just installed on a cellphone?
How is it installed?

It’s for PC or Mac. You have to install java first.

1 Like

I made it!!

Right click on WatchFaceDesigner v0.14.2 beta.jar → Open with → Java™ Platform SE Binary

Thanks a lot.

hi guys, i was having loads of problems getting .jar files to open so i used jar2exe free trial (https://www.jar2exe.com/) to convert them to windows .exe file and it seems to work perfectly.
If anyone wants/needs a copy of ClockSkinBrowser_v0.10.2.exe or WatchFaceDesigner v0.14.2 beta.exe please pm me and ill drop them on my server for download.
Please remember tho kids… Dont run .exe files from strangers!!

Does anyone know why WatchFaceDesigner v0.14.2 beta changes the resolution when exporting rectangular faces in watch skin format? I made a clock face with a resolution of 320X385 and after exporting it has a resolution of 400x475. I want to import the face exported by WatchFaceDesigner v0.14.2 into ClockSkinMaker, but as I said, it looks at 400x475, if I want to make changes to shrink the parts to 320X385, everything looks crazy. Can it be patched so I can export the faces at the 320X385 rectangular resolution? Unfortunately, the face I want to cannot be made in ClockSkinMaker, I saw that ClockSkinMaker correctly recognizes all the pieces made by WatchFaceDesigner v0.14.2, only at a resolution higher than 400x475. In WatchFaceDesigner v0.14.2 the resolution is 320X385 (as much as I chose), but the problem appears after exporting!

1 Like