Watchdroid heart monitor issue?

Hi again guys i seem to have an issue with the watchdroid app heart monitoring. Compared with manual results i seem to only get 83 as my log results. Anyone shed any light on this?

1 Like

Also just as a note , i voluntarily raised and lower my heart rate to check the actual diode heart monitor equipment on the prime 2 was working :joy::joy:

1 Like

Have you sent the devs an email? I think they are pretty responsive.

1 Like

There is a no need.
He is here on the forum :grin:

2 Likes

Excellent :grin:

1 Like

While developing the heart rate meter I found that each device had certain characteristics or problems depending on the smartwatch model, in some although they had the heart sensor, this was not found among the sensors that Android handled, other sensors were blocked when and delivered the same value (I think something similar is happening) when 2 applications accessed the sensor at the same time. It happened when the application that came from the factory measured the heart rate and Watch Droid wanted to access it always delivered the same value, but if only Watch Droid accessed the sensor, it responded normally.
Finally, there are some that when the device goes into sleep mode or the screen is turned off, they do not deliver any value even though the sensor is working, so the option to “Wake up the processor when a heart pulse measurement is performed” is among the options .
Also through the tests that I have carried out on most devices they work correctly. Keep in mind that I try to make Watch Droid work correctly in most models, but it is very complicated due to the great diversity of factories and modifications that they make to the firmwares and for my part I have no contact with any of them.

4 Likes