Watch face with google assistant

Yeah friend … my rom is now flashed successfully with everyone’s help…
Thanks

I took its screenshot from Google images … It’s not a watch face from another smartwatch.

Regards

here’s the result:
Will work on any shaped watch
Assistant

3 Likes

Oooo…wow .
Looks just amazing :star_struck::star_struck:

thank you, I’m just going to add steps and install assistant on my watch and test it before I upload

1 Like

This is gonna be one of the best watch faces build in this community.

round%20Assistant
confirmed working assistant on my watch, just click the logo.

I will create a new thread

4 Likes

Use that thread from now on.

3 Likes

@Hemang_Sharma it’s been released since yesterday

Yes @R_Sauvalle i have already installed this clockskin…working perfect…as i wanted.

If so then next time, say thank you or at the very least give a like to anyone who creates a face for you

5 Likes

I did give a like brother :grin::grin:

Keep doing the good work …:ok_hand::ok_hand::+1:.
And don’t say not to my next face request please​:laughing::laughing::sweat_smile:

No you didn’t and it doesn’t matter at this point

2 Likes

Hi, @R_Sauvalle the watch face is too good but logo is not working. I am having kospet hope and has installed google assistant.
Thanks

Its working just fine on my lem 8 stock launcher.

Hi, is it possible to use com.google.android.quicksearchbox instate of google assistant.

1 Like

Hello, this watch face is amazing, actually I had been looking for this amazing watch face with Google Assistant for a long long time since I got my first FAW Kospet Optimus 2 watch 1 year ago,
so can I install this watch face or any watch face with Google assistant or google voice search on my Kospet Optimus 2 watch? how to get it?

Hi! Is there a tutorial to install customized watch faces? Where can I find it?

What’s your watch?

Kospet Optimus2.

By the way, I would like to know if I can create a watch face using the data from another app: Tomato app.

In this case you can download it with your watch and install it directly.

1 Like