Watch face full of features

Submit your suggestions and feedback.

Construction time 19 hours

Thank you
enjoy

16 Likes

Cool :slight_smile:
Isn’t it an error that it says week=sat
And that all the weekdays are white instead of the active one having a different colour ?

2 Likes

Thanks for the info
I will correct this error in the next version

1 Like

Was corrected
The new version replaced the previous one

2 Likes

Great watch; the best yet.

Sir, I am new to this kind of watches. I know how to develop Wear OS and Tizen. What software to use in order to create a face for TicWrist? Thanks in advance.

Dr. Sam

1 Like
2 Likes

thank you dear friend
The link related to making a page for this type of watch was sent to you by my good friend Dr. Andy. You can also use that link to make a watch face

1 Like

Thank you very much for the information. I will help you getting the Samsung watch. You deserve it. Thanks.

Dr. Sam

1 Like

Thank you very much. So, I downloaded your watch .zip to my Google drive and my note 10+. How can I install it on my TicWrist? Forgive my lack of knowledge in get it to the watch. Tanks mate.

Dr. Sam

I dont understand ? What watch ? Thanks

1 Like

Sorry Doc. The message was supposed to be sent to other member.

Dr. Sam

1 Like

I need to install the Watch face full of features new version on my TicWrist watch. How do I do that? Thanks guru.

Dr. Sam

Like this

Or this

Or this

2 Likes

To transfer watch faces to the clock
You can send the zipped file to the watch via Bluetooth or Wi-Fi and transfer the watch to the clck skin folder with your file manager
Or connect to the watch with a USB cable and copy directly to the clock skin folder

Perfect for testing the new watchface engine I’m working on :stuck_out_tongue:

Thanks!

1 Like

Glad you liked it.:wink:

New version in the page :point_down::point_down:

kavosis android watch 2.42 pic

2 Likes