Watch Droid Phone / Assistant

Thanks for the answers,
I am not going to call from the watch, but to make a phone call running from the watch. Is the Speed ​​Dial referred to @Dr_Andy_Vishnu a watch feature or an app to load?
Sorry for my discussion it’s just curiosity about what you can do with these beautiful watches. Many thanks again for the patience you have.
Max

In watch droid its under " quick contacts "

The press dial button on watch

This Is in the 9.0 release of the watchdroid or also in the release 13.5 ?
Max

9.0 i am using .

Hi . What has happened to the " dialer " option in v13.5 ? It has been replaced with the " bulb " . Thankyou

1 Like

It work for me to.
Thanks rcappa and lumaticsoft.
Someone Can tell me if a solution exist for the problems of connections when wifi and bluetooth are activated together on a kospet prime.

I dont have this issue . Have you turned off on your watch " battery saver " for this app ? I have all radios on and no problem

1 Like

Yes i’ve turned off batterie saver for wdp but i can’t keep watch clock skin unchecked.
I just see that.

Sorry i dont undetstand ?

:sweat_smile:
Wdp=watch droid phone
Watch clock skin = Universal laucher.

Hi guy’s, Just recently replaced watchdroid 9 with 13.5 on my Kospet Hope & Honor 10, For some reason I am not receiving any notifications on my watch, calls, texts, emails. Would 1 of u clever people be able 2 help me out please? :thinking::thinking::thinking:

from 9.1 only works remote notifications and music.

So are u saying I won’t receive text, phone & email notifications on my watch when I get them on my phone using 13.5?

You mention you want notification of calls. well just try it and see which version is useful for you.

All of these should work if you have allowed ALL permissions ? Have you also turned off battery saver in watch ? Rebooted after install ? Sorry if you know all this . All boxes ticked in notifications ? And lastly have you done this

How can we accept calls or reject call?It only gives notification that shows details of the incoming calls right?

in addition to the caller info, 2 buttons are shown 1 to accept the call and one to reject it. I can’t attach the image, sorry.
Do you use the Google phone app as an app to make calls?
However once the call is accepted you must answer it from the phone.
Regards
Max

1 Like

I use google phone on the smartphone, but I don’t see any buttons in the smartwatch apart from the caller name and the back arrow.
I installed version 13.5 of phone and assistant.

This is in my watch.
Hello
Max

i have messager App name LINE
this app send double Notification to Watch AllThetime i don’t know why?
i’m try reinstall app , clean clash, remove data
all same. this App send double Notify to Watch.
my device “Zeblade Thor 5 Pro”
please help me to fix it thank you.