Watch Droid Phone / Assistant

Have you made sure that the stock task killer is not running?

1 Like

Hi @lumaticsoft , I want to make feature request for the widgets in your app, It works pretty great with my watch and I enjoy it just that I want few more widgets like-
1)a direct widget to music control instead of that circular options widget, It would be awesome to swipe down in universal launcher to get music control options directly.

2)stored notifications section widget so that on swipe down I can go through received notifications from phone.

3)I saw that recently there was a app which interacted with clockskins to generate intents to control volume of the watch so similarly it would be awesome if you can add intents to control audio and songs on smartphone from watch using array 100(I am referring to this post: App to add volume controls to clock skins - #4 by Dr_Andy_Vishnu) .

4)if above feature is not possible than maybe a app launch link to open music control of watchdroid directly from watchface instead of opening watchdroid assistant homescreen

I hope you will look into this features and implement few of them since all of them are available already in your app just need to go through extra steps to reach there.

Please implement them if possible

Hello, happy holidays everyone, I will try to answer your suggestions.

1. It would be a new Widget, maybe it could be developed in the future.

2, 4. I pass the package address to be able to enter both the list of notifications and the music control
List of Notifications.
com.lumaticsoft.watchdroidassistant.WDPNL

Music control.
com.lumaticsoft.watchdroidassistant.WDPCRMC

1. As many skins can be accessed directly, I have tried to leave this theme as free as possible so that it can be configured from other applications.

Greetings.

3 Likes

Happy holidays and thanks again old friend.
Hope you and your family have a great time.

So the advice is to customise the responding face or function by editing these entries in the code.
Cheers

Any1 can remind me how to make watch droid works on background (in smartwatch)

Same applies as @Dr_Andy_Vishnu mentioned in the other thread:

Ty a lot… :grin:

@Armen_Tangyan you have seen this?

2 Likes

Already did worked

2 Likes

Great, it’s nice to know when the issue is fixed… Otherwise suggestions will keep coming. Thinking that you still have a problem.
Cheers
Pablo11.

2 Likes

Is there provision to make the watch(Kospet Prime) “Always On” in the latest version?If not,൮ are there any other alternative apks with “Always On” for for Android watches?
Waiting with thanks…

universal launcher has a AOD function but it only works on the home screen.

Amoled Always on works as a home screen

floating toucher has a screen time out option of infinite time this will keep all apps always on instead of just the home screen

2 Likes

This software does not have “always on screen” option.

I’m having a problem with WatchDroid and a phone with Android 12. Everytime I give permission to files and media, the screen goes black and doesn’t work anymore, forcing me to reinstall the app. Did anybody face that too?

Hello, once you give permissions to the file reader, Watch Droid checks the WhatsApp folders for new media files. This process, if not the priority given by Android, may take time without the application responding. It is very rare for that to happen but there are devices that take a while to respond again. Give the process time to finish without uninstalling the app.

5 Likes

It worked! Thank you very much for the quick response.

3 Likes

Team viewer

No, he is talking about taking photos on the watch from the application Watch Droid.
I believe that this function is built in to Watch Droid as @lumaticsoft said.

It’s not about controlling the whole device from a pc or phone.

More like remote application control.
If I remember correctly, it is possible to use the music app and the camera shot from Watch Droid.

1 Like

hi…don’t know if this has been asked yet…can you connect 2 watches at the same time to watch droid? i have a FAW and a galaxy watch4 where i use your program on and have to connect and reconnect everytime i switch between watches…just curious…thanx

No sorry . One connection only

1 Like