Watch Droid Phone / Assistant

turn on autostart toggle and turn off on your mobile

watch droid is perfect on international firmware

1 Like

Auto start is already on in my phone, and already remove watch droid on background cleaner list on my watch.
Do i missed something to make my volume control working while playing media?

sir try forum international firmware i am at 1.0 and its stable no problemo

did you enabled start notification

I did. I can control play/pause, next and previous. But the volume control is not working. That’s my main problem. I already tried the player, spotify, youtube, youtube music, but it still not working.
Do you have any idea how to solve this?

which firmware sr you are using

That old version of the FAW firmware is no longer supported.
It will become inactive.

The new thread is open and it is advertised for people who want to join.

1 Like

Is it build number right?
I am using Kospet_Optimus_V2.0_20190831

i dont get it. so international firmware its unofficial firmware?

Let’s not get off topic.
I linked the notice about the Int FW above.
It is an official firmware in collaboration with the official firmware provider in China.
The guy was talking about an old version of that firmware which is no longer supported and is no longer available.
Please stay on the correct topic as this thread is for the developer of Watch Droid - he is @lumaticsoft

1 Like

It’s about working on Android 11 with stock Samsung caller.

I mentioned my reasons to stay with stock calling app, but it have no relation to the topic as you kindly reminded.
I raised an issue. @lumaticsoft can pay attention to my (i guess, not only mine) need or can proceed with other bugs’n’features. I’m well aware that one person purchasing the app not covering work hours needed to be spent in order to fix it. Otherwise it could be fixed long ago.
But yet, I think that it’s important to raise a problem when it exists. Otherwise it will be “checked as solved” :wink:

@pablo11
And I will be very grateful if you will return post with the with the problem back to where it belongs - to this topic.

No, the watch is Android 7.1.1.
Not talking about the phone side of the app…

I will leave things as they are.
I won’t be moving those posts back here.

As far as I know @lumaticsoft does not guarantee call recording and not to mention that it is illegal in quite a few countries.

But I will leave it to @lumaticsoft to respond.
Or you can email him at info.lumaticsoft@gmail.com

You are mixing two unrelated things :slight_smile:
I’m talking strictly about Caller ID issue.

Yet, you are suggesting me to install third party calling app on my phone.
As I see it, new phone watch droid versions can not access Caller ID on the phone side, yet the old version can do it.
So it have nothing to do with the watch assistant.
Where am I missing the point?

P.S.
Tested with latest phone version and v.9.1 watch one.
Found out that True Phone dialer showing Caller ID without any additional setup. It’s only need to be defined as default app.
When changing back to stock dialer - no Caller ID.
On the other hand, Google Phone not caught by Watch Droid at all. With all required permissions. Haven’t checked further yet.
Regarding Phone by Google, installed new from google play and it also showed me the Caller ID

Only difference that I see right now is that stock app is “system app” and other two are not.

Hello, Im having issues with the watch droid losing connection when the watch goes to sleep. I tried removing battery optimization from the phone and the watch for the app. While the watch is on it will work perfectly but as soon as it goes into standby it will disconnect. Is there anything I can do to keep it always connected. I have a Kospet Optimus 2 and a Xiaomi Note 9s. Thank you

Have you opened the app called Optimisation in app menu on the watch and then Task Cleaner.
Then turn it off.

Thanks @pablo11 that worked perfectly. I was looking for that setting but didnt know where it was.

1 Like

Read this its usefull for all apps you want to run in background :+1:

1 Like

Thanks for the prompt response and the added information.

1 Like

Just some observations from a tech challenged(ignorant) member:
watch Droid comes highly recommended on this site… I had the paid version and have uninstalled as I find it is not as user friendly as wiwatch2.
Wi watch2 has Auxiliary Input which allows you to type on your phone screen instead of on your watch without having to install an additional bluetooth keyboard and is very useful for anybody with bad eyesight or thick fingers. Another useful feature is the ability to access and install a large number of watch faces instantly directly from the app. I also found that connection using WiWatch was easier and more reliable.
It has been a while since i used Watch Droid, so maybe these features have been added in the meantime.

Glad you are happy with wiiwatch . However you must be the first person in living history to prefer this over watchdroid :sweat_smile:

3 Likes