Watch Droid Phone / Assistant

I got a frequent disconnection on my zeblaze thor pro A5.1. but the problem dissappear on two condition, first when I turn on the wifi, which will drain the battery. Two when its on charging. I’ve put the watchdroid out of battery optimization since the I install it, but the still the problem occurred when my watch not in those 2 condition :sweat: any idea. I’ve tried in ver 9, 9.1 and 11. The problem remain exist

Normally putting watchdroid out of battery optimization on both devices is enough. Maybe your phone has another battery menu ?

I was exploring watchdroid while the disconnection happened by it self, so I’m pretty sure, that wasn’t because any shutting down app.

you should root the device, i don’t know how watchdroid works in A5 watches, Android 5 its not well optimize for battery consumption,but i use to own the watch and the battery last the whole day i did root the watch, with some magisk module, of course if you turn on the WIFI,BL and GPS,the device get hot and you are going to have disconnection and i believe too because the WIFI its always searching for network if you are in a place with WIFI connection the disconnection it doesn’t happen to often, it happen to me in my two A7 watches and i did try everything, you know its a small devices.

Hello,
I have question about watch droid widget. I install widget on my watch but not appear in watch, how add it?

Although I do not indicate the model of your Smartwatch I will give the 2 options:
For models with the Play Store that does not have the possibility of establishing a third-party Widget, a good option is to use “Universal Launcher New Gen” developed by @Eric_Crochemore:

The thread in the forum is this:

In the devices that I have tried it works, but it changes the luncher of your smartwatch.

If your Smartwatch is an Amazfit the latest version of the Widget is 10.2 if it works with versions 10 and 11 of Watch Droid

You can update it through some installation application like
APK Installer for Windows:
http://apkinstaller.com/downloads/

Remember to reset your smartwatch so that the Widget is displayed for the first time.

1 Like

I am using Eric’s universal launcher on my Zeblaze thor pro 3g. I’ve put on the watchdroid widget, but sadly, still no luck :cry:. I’m using vivo v15 pro A9.

So when you swipe up , then left there is nothing there ?

With this widget work. Thnak you very much for help.

1 Like

Your welcome . Works great :+1:

There is the watchdroid widget.

Do you mean where ? Thanks

Sorry for my lousy english :sweat_smile: i meant, i’ve add the widget, so when I swipe up then left, i found the watchdroid widget that i’ve just add

1 Like

Great . Glad you are sorted

3 Likes

Hi
I have installed watch droid phone 9.1 on my Xiaomi Redmi 7, and watch droid assistant 9.1 on my Kingwear KW68 watch.
The connection itself is OK. All the required permissions are granted as well. Most of the features are working smoothly.
The problem is, when I receive a call, I can not reject call using my watch. Also rejection of call by sending sms is not working. When I apply this feature, sms will be sent but call itself could not be rejected.
Is there any solution for this issue?
I advance, I would like to offer my great thanks for your support and assistance.

Unfortunately, the issue of handling telephone calls has always been very complex, and as you say until version 9.1 and if you have all the permissions granted on many devices, call rejection works correctly, this also depends on other features that according to the model of the Telephone or manufacturer permission to reject the call.
In rooted phones, these and many other features worked correctly, but when I tested them on devices that came out of the factory or with firmware with limitations, many things stopped working, so in many cases I could not implement many features.

2 Likes

@lumaticsoft, I think i have solved the connection problem. Your software is great, i was pretty convinced, it’s not your software that causing the problem. I was thinking, it’s my watch. But then I realized, the main problem was a conflict that exist between your software and wiiwatch, which I just remembered, there shouldn’t be two tethering app installed.
So I decide to uninstall the wiiwatch, then the connection remain stable, for more than an hour and keep going. I didn’t put in the watchdroid widget, and still ok. Thanks mate for your assistance and your great software which made me kept wondering how could you made a great significant software during your spare time :slight_smile:

1 Like

Its always been the case , uninstall wiiwatch then install droid . At least you are sorted now :+1:

2 Likes

It turns out, uninstalling wiiwatch didn’t fix the connection problem. It was working because I turned on the always on display. When i turn off the display, the connection was suddenly broken. So this has to be a task killing from the system of my Thor pro 3g. I did put the widget on, i got no power savibg aapp installed. Still wondering how to prevent my watch operating system from shutting down watchdroid.
When i switched on the screen of my watch, the connection repaired, but when I turned the screen off, connection got broken. This happens with my phone stay awake, so it has nothing to do with my phone. Its my watch task killer

From what I see you have not turned off the Background cleaner, the solution is as follows, on your smartwatch go to:
Settings> More> Background cleaner> Off

2 Likes