Watch Droid Phone / Assistant

I’m try downgrade to version 9.0
Not double sent notification.
Thanks

If you install Version 9.0 be sure to turn off “auto” update in the Play Store or it will keep updating to the current version and you will have to do it all over again.

1 Like

HI everyone,
Does anyone knows how to filter only this kind of notifications from spotify??

(it says downloading playlist)
thanks in advanced

It’s weird, because you have spotify selected as the application to send notifications? It would be best if you remove the tilde from the selected applications.

Hi, a reminder for this app and some smartwatch users like kospet prime like mine or with android 7.1 or higher:
Smartwatch Android 7.1 or higher disable “Background cleaner” in:
A) Settings > more > Background cleaner > off
B) Also disable power saving, now I connect it to charger and phone and smartwatch keep connected while before these options my smartwatch and phone disconnected when I was charging smartwatch or smartwatch locked.
C) Against reset phone: I had to enter Notifications -> Notifications service -> Start service
with this you will enable the app to show that amazing notifications.

This app is a mvp of app developent!! (That doesn’t mean that there are not other greater apps!!!) Thanks for develop it!!

3 Likes

did you say this was with latest version 13.5 or with 9.0 version?

With 13.5 version.
I have an Optimus Pro kospet connected to a Samsung S8 via watchdroid.
I replaced the phone app with the app suggested by @rcappa and now I can manage the incoming calls from the watch.
Bye
Max

1 Like

Blockquote
id you say this was with latest version 13.5 or with 9.0 version?
Blockquote

This watch droid version: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.lumaticsoft.watchdroidphone
The version I have actually installed is 13.51 with Kospet Prime.

Regards

Hello everybody. I use Kospet Prime and Watch Droid seems to be great solution to me. However, I’m facing two very annoying issues I can’t get rid of. Maybe somebody among you could advise me something.

1. I always get doubled notifications on my smartwatch. It’s not that one of them is a system notification - there are two notifications INSIDE Watch Droid app (like in the photo attached). In practice it’s like that I’m getting one notification and after around 15-20 sec I’m getting another one. I couldn’t find any source of this issue.

2. The second issue: Notifications are always delayed about 30 secs since they come to the phone. It includes call notifications, so I often get notification on smartwatch after the caller is disconnected already.

Surprisingly, I do not experience these issues with WiiWatch app. But I’d really prefer to use Watch Droid since it’s much more powerful. Any hint on what I can do will be much appreciated.

If it’s important, I use Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 with custom Android 10 ROM.

Cheers

Have you turned off watchdroid in watch under background cleaner - battery saver ? . That may stop delay

Under special access - notification access what do you see ?

I had both these problems before and i am trying to remember how i fixed problem

1 Like

Thanks for the response.

Yes, actually I have background cleaner disabled at all.
Under notification access there is no Watch Droid app.

1 Like

Me neither ? Yet i did before ? . Let me look at this further

1 Like

Sure. Thanks for your willingness to help :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

If you disable watch under notifaction access does this help ?

Also make sure you are not duplicating notifications on both devices. Both your phone and the watch droid app have the ability to control which notifications you receive. That is how I fixed the problem by eliminating dual notifications.

3 Likes

do you mean disable watch droid app under notification access on smartphone?

thanks for your input. but I belive it is not the case here. lets take into consideration Telegram app. I have it installed on both devices. Actually I disabled notifications from Telegram on the watch already, but even if I wouldn’t, I assume I should get one notification from Watch Droid, and second from the smartwatch system. In my case, I’m getting two notifications from Watch Droid app

No . Sorry , i meant disable " watch " under notifactions on watch . Are u using the latest version ?

Ah, ok. So no, it does’t help. I think the “watch” is responsible for connection with WiiWatch on smartphone, isn’t it?

PS. I noticed that after some time after I connected both devices together the waiting time for new notification shortened. but still it is not instant

I am lost with this . Maybe try unistalling , clear data , unpair and start again . Make sure you are not trying to use wiiwatch at the same time . Sorry i cannot duplicate your problem