Volume Controlling Face

I don’t know which watch you are using but I noticed that on my round face watch the STP icon would disappear, like you are saying. On the Lem 10, in my photo’s, the Icon is always displayed no matter where or how I place it, also like my phone. This leads me to believe it is a problem with the round screen where the Icon goes off the screen but is still on the edge which is not visible unless you go to the square mode as Mark2 posted. The square mode is not necessary on the Lem 10.

Thanks for reply, My watch is Finow x7 come to the market in 2019 it is round watch having Android 7.1.1 As per you said I had also tried in selecting square mode to find the icon. It may due to round. Very very thanks.

hello meghgoswami835,
thank you for sharing,
the application (RingVolToggle) ne peux pas s’installer .
the apk package seems corrupt

1 Like

Oops, sorry about that. Thanks for pointing it out, I’ve updated the drive link
Is it working now?

1 Like

np :slight_smile: it works now thanks

1 Like

you forgot the apk (alarmvoltoggle)?
it’s normal ?

have you tried not using APK’s to do the volume change? I mean, arraytype 100 supports
com.android.settings.settings$SoundSettingsActivity and possibly volume setting as well. I haven’t thought about this, but it would streamline your watchface a lot!

tested com.android.settings.settings$SoundSettingsActivity and it takes you right into the volume sliders, very handy but not what you were looking for.

Are you using audiomanager.adjust.raise/lower for the volume call on the apk?

2 Likes

you can do the same basically without using an app like smart touch… just the sound setting array 100 that I posted is enough

1 Like

That may be but STP gives me the option of having 1 to 16 or more apps that I can access from any watchface or screen.

Yes of course. I use stp always. I was just specific to the volume shortcuts

Thanks for contributing! I’ve not tried anything else because I don’t know anything about this, I just copied a few lines from all over the net (just had an idea and I didn’t see it implemented before, and I know nothing of android development).
Yes, I used audiomanager.adjust_raise/lower for this.
I’ll try out what you said when I get to open my pc again.

1 Like

Yes, well no
For some reason I couldn’t get the alarm volume to be toggled. I’ll look into it later

1 Like

OK I understand

OK I understand :+1:

What it means Array type 100 support. I dont know about it. All though I have seen so many Array setting in clock xml file. What is the array setting for 9 o’clock on dial So that I could set volume control in my watch face of my finow x7
I need your help.

I’m sorry I don’t know how to properly answer your question. Array 100 is tap action

So many watch face having tap action for control like music, weather, dialer for there specific point to touch. Below is the example:- Touch at 5 digit for map. “Thor” is written on exact on top of 5 digit of dial of watch.
Here I have used this postion for other function
for camera open . In my watch dial position of 9 digit is unused .it is not assigned for any touch function. Here I like to set touch function for volume opening of watch by touching 9 digit.
So I want to know what is the correct setting of array type ------
Only below value of arraytype, X value and Y value.
rest thing I will manage any how.
I don’t know the value nor found any clue from other xml files of watch face.
I got android watch just two month ago, and I am in learning mode.
Below is example :-
Some one had made for thor watch ,where Map at Thor

com.google.android.maps.MapsActivity
com.google.android.apps.maps

hello S_K_Suman ,

[G1NT0N1C] did a great tutorial to understand arraytype 100,

here is an arraytype index 100

1 yearmonthday
2 monthday
3 month
4 day
5 weekday
6 hourminute
7 hour
8 minutes
9 second
10 weather
11 temperature
12 steps
13 heartrate
14 baterylevel
16 year
17 battery arc
18 arc steps
19 moon phase
54 kcal
60 distance
99 charging bat
100 tap action
1001 distance
1002 unit distance (0 = KM, 1 = miles)
1011 temp unit (0 = C, 1 = F)
I hope this will help you

3 Likes

Thanks, I will learn and try.

Really your guidelines help me very much in editing watch faces to make my own choice. Thanks.

2 Likes