Volume Control on Kospet Prime

Sometimes on a video call or on watching a video clip, I would like to be able to turn UP or DOWN the audio volume. Is there a convenient way to do it without quitting the video and calling up a volume control app? I have seen Mr Smartwatch Ticks using a side slider to control the screen brightness. Is there a similar slider for controlling the volume?

Yes. Its called Volume Control by the same developer. Check Mr. Ticks videos to the link to his cloud page.

2 Likes

Hi. But this Volume app disapear, close after screen off. What to do?

1 Like

But there is no this app in this menu. I mean Kospet Prime 2

Sorry . I dont understand . Install the app and follow the above instructions so it keeps running in the background . I cannot think any reason why the app wont work on P2

" Main menu - settings - apps and notifications - special app access - unrestricted data - then tap slider on the app you want to have unrestrcited data "

I installed app but there is no slider, no Volume app in this menu
Maybe you have Pro version ?

Sorry but i have never used this app so i certainly dont have pro version

No pro version. Please be patient, I am making a movie about setting up this app now. One or two days and you’re done. In the meantime, check out this movie to see how it works. I think it’s a very good little app. But the new movie will be a great help for accurate setup.

2 Likes

The movie is done.

3 Likes

Thank you. Yes it is now working - both ! Many thanks.
I make a mistake because i do not correctly optimization but this second option with unrestricted area.

Btw i found the best clockface ( simple and elegant ) but it seams that weather is not working. Is possible to wearther working anyway ? Allcall w1 watch faces, Digital, watch faces, clock skins - ClockSkin

This is very common . Sadly we have to explain this over and over every week regardless of the instructions we post :+1:

1 Like

Ok i must read the forum, i just started :slight_smile: thanks

1 Like

There is also a solution for the weather.
A movie is being made about this as well.

2 Likes