Vertix by Coros

Here you go @Pavol86, I hope you like it :slight_smile:

clock_skin_model

Vertix

Original–>

Tapping on 12 opens the HearRateMonitor, centre tap opens up Google Assistant and tapping on 6 opens up default weather app

Credits:- coros.com, Marco_Ferreira’s WFD, graphics was designed on Adobe Illustrator

Download for Eric’s UL - Click Here
Download for Standard Launcher - Click Here
Download XML for editing in WFD if you want - Click Here

Edit- Tap action for Google Assistant must not have worked before, please redownload the file to correct it (thanks @Pavol86 for pointing it out)

Stay safe

17 Likes

Good job! Thank you for the different versions!

1 Like

Thank you Mr. G1NT0N1C!

Great post and good to share .xml for others to learn :+1: Thanks

1 Like

Great and fast job.Awesome clock skin and your job. Thank a lot !!!

Thank you

1 Like

I have some ideas if you will have a time :slight_smile:

Also with touch possibility.If you will have time please :slight_smile: Thank you

4 Likes

Hi meghgoswami835. Love the “Chunky” look of the face mate :+1: But I also want to thank you for including all the links so that anyone who might want to download the watch for their particular launcher can, and anyone who wants to edit the XML can. Now that is something you don’t see very often on a post! Well done! :+1: :+1: Cheers, Doons

1 Like

I’ll give it a go :slight_smile:

1 Like

Question / Request
is there any way to have sunrise or sunset included on a watchface, just curious? When in the weather app on my optimus it shows and updates the sunset, however not the sunrise (as its not even showing)

request - please & thank you in advance
would these faces be possible to remake, although in order not to infringe on copyright, simply make alternations or ommisions with what our watches can actually show

much appreciated

Garmin Hike2 Garmin Hike1

For the question -

As for the request, I’ll look into it :upside_down_face:

1 Like

i’ve read the entire thread, and i see your point.
thanks again

current setup - optimus pro on stock launcher w/ LG sport face :+1: :+1: :+1:

1 Like

Thank you, I really like this watchface.
I made a version with :100:% white visors, as they were very difficult to see in bright sunlight on the Kospet Prime.
It looks like the steps are shown left, together with the calories symbol, and the time is shown right, with the running symbol. Is that intentionally ?
It would be more intuitive with the feet symbol together with the step counter, and perhaps km travelled in the running man field ?

Kind regards
DotsFar

@meghgoswami835 this white and black garmin version has now become my permanent watch face and your LG sport face is in second place. Both are simple and intuitive and clean digital faces. Would you by chance have a go at the black and colourful watch face shown here also?

I can say positively that the digital watch face lovers in our community here are eager to get your creations.
thank you in advance !

Beautiful work, installed and working!!!

Do you have this?