Vacheron & Constantin Grand Complication 3600

Parts of it WFD, most of it manualy. Working fine on my prime1. I’ll send you another file, just a moment…

Try this one:
-https://drive.google.com/file/d/1_oHq-CnbQrDUhyDcM_83-dw6EIijMQR7/view?usp=drivesdk

1 Like

2 Likes

After selecting the watchface, wait for 5 mins. Give it time. It is a heavy face and takes time to load.

RK

2 Likes

thanks a lot for quick answer, i ll try soon.

at last working, what is the difference between 2 faces?

that face is not working still:

I have unpacked it, renamed the unpacked face and zipped again.
I’m quite sure that you didn’t install the UL version I’ve linked above, but it doesn’t really matter.

1 Like

Please let’s keep this thread clean. It’s about this face.

absolutely installed the UL versinon, i ll unpacked fantasy face and load again.

Yes, to install it unpacked will work.

1 Like

Oh my GOD! Thank you! So awesome!

1 Like

Thank you, @Louis_Peek!:slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

@G1NT0N1C Really nice work here!! Would love it if someone could make something similar for stock launchers.

2 Likes

I’ll think about. But it would be very limited.

5 Likes

Hi,

I like to have this beautiful watch face on my Samsung active 2 watch. Would you please tell me how to install it?

Thanks,

Johnny

Nothing here will work on your Samsung watch. Sorry mate.

I will publish a stocklauncher version of this face in a few days. Be patient.

6 Likes

It’s done. It has not been easy for me to make all the necessary compromises. But for those who need a stocklauncher-version:

-Vacheron & Constantin Grand Complication for stocklauncher

2 Likes

I’ve been away for awhile and am just back checking in. Thank you for all the hard work, time, and effort you have put into this project. I currently have the face installed and will give more feedback after someuse. Thanks again!!!

You are welcome. I’m looking forward for your Review!

2 Likes