UPDATED POST! Firmware for Optimus Pro and Hope - UPDATED 18.09.2020 New version for Optimus Pro

I only flashed a full optimus 2.6 firnware, never tryied the Thor one

First flashed the complete Thor 5 firmware,the watch will boot but the touch will be inverted,after flashing kospet boot.img,touch will be fixed

A separate topic would be handy for this Optimus Thor mod, and keep this for official updates.

3 Likes

You’re right. The only data exchange that doesn’t give the overheating issue is Bluetooth tethering.
Still no fix for the ones having issues on WiFi or cellular network.
Cheers

The 3.0 base is only for Pro right? The highest for Lite is only 2.7?

Yes - currently it is for the Optimus Pro.
But others may get an update as well.

I agree, separate mod thread would be awesome for changelogs of the Thor FW for instance

That would be nice - except they don’t send us the changelog and we don’t get anything from Zeblaze.
I have to get the firmware from the manufacturer because Zeblaze will not work with us. So I can get it but it comes “as is”

Is there any other changes between 2.6 and 2.7 except that extra menu? I mean… If I was to flash the Thor 5 FW system.img does it matter if I use 2.6 or 2.7 ?

Hmm… Still wouldn’t hurt to have a separate thread for discussion regarding the Thor 5 FW + Kospet (bugs, discussion, tips and so on) :slight_smile:

Feel free to open one if you want.

1 Like

Done! Thanks :slight_smile:

1 Like

After updating to 2.6 firmware I started to suffer wakelock and my watch doesn’t sleep anymore: it is always active even with no connection at all.

mtknoled installed, no location permission, fixed google services, no sync, disabled background data.

This is becoming really annoying.

Did you flash using “firmware upgrade” or “download only” settings in sp tool?

If you have used download only - you must factory reset the watch

since purchasing the optimus pro my watch has been on ver 2.5 is there going to be any OTA updates considering ver 3.0 is out ?

I don’t have these problems so I am curious why you are?

I got the firmware from the board manufacturer.
Kospet also has it.
But the only difference between v3 and v2.7 is the shortcut app for system tuning apps.
These apps are still available in all previous versions but they were buried deeper in the watch settings.

So maybe it will come as an OTA but sometimes it’s not worth paying for the OTA if the difference is not significant.

1 Like

I used “download only” and then executed a factory reset on the watch

Hmm, I always use firmware upgrade as long as I know that the correct firmware is being used… Firmware that matches the watch I mean.

It just clears out the old version.
But a factory reset should do the same thing.

I can’t explain why your watch does not sleep and mine does…