UPDATED POST! Firmware for Optimus Pro and Hope - UPDATED 18.09.2020 New version for Optimus Pro

Ok thanks.
I only asked about twrp because I was wondering why you flashed rather than take the OTA.?
As I said before, it might be advisable to flash back to an older version and then take OTA up to date. Then factory reset.

I will be testing my 2+16 version of Optimus.
See if I can reproduce the issue.

Ok will try that

@TheCez
I just checked all three boot images.
The v3 Optimus
The v3.2 Optimus Pro I uploaded yesterday
The v4 from before.

They are all exactly the same.
No difference at all.

The preloader controls the ram and storage config.
So right now I am stumped.

I just flashed the v3 fw on my 2+16 Optimus and I have no problems with scrolling.

I had keyboard accuracy problems but it was hardware related, not firmware.
I checked on another sample and it was fine so it’s a hardware problem.

I have no idea why you are having this scrolling issue between fw versions :thinking:

1 Like

That’s odd,
I thought it was already there?
In the database I mean.

Hi, I have an Optimus Pro 3 + 32 with ROM version 3.0, boot.img patched with Magisk and TWRP installed.
The problem is that I received the update by OTA, I gave it to install, the process began, but the clock went off and now only TWRP starts. (in the TWRP file explorer, I see that I have not lost data)
I guess the solution is to flash the original boot.img again to make it boot. But the question is: how can I flash the boot.img?
I can’t access the SD to install via TWRP.
I don’t know what to do, sorry for my English, thank you

• Download the current firmware for your device and the Mediatek SPFlashtool.
  • Extract both files and launch flash_tool.exe
  • Click on ‘choose’ located next to ‘Scatter-loading File’ and select ‘MT6739_Android_scatter.txt’ from the extracted firmware:

Note: If you only want to flash boot.img and recovery.img deselect everything else.

• Click on ‘Download’
  • Turn your Smartwatch off.
  • Connect your Smartwatch with the USB data cable.

It should start the flashing process now, don’t interfere with the Software/Watch/Cable until it’s done.

3 Likes

Thanks, if I just activate “firmware upgrade”, and install everything, will it keep my original files on the clock?

no, if you want to keep your files you should use download only

2 Likes

This will happen every time an OTA is released.
You flash back to stock recovery and take the OTA then flash twrp and patched boot if you want to root again…
I normally reset after an OTA and back up my files before I flash.
If you want to backup up your apps and related stuff you should try one of the apps like Titanium. It works great if you have root.
Always use download only for just the two images.

1 Like

I have already flashed version 3.0, and when configuring the device, I got the update 3.2 by OTA.
But when it is updating, it gives an error and breaks.
Is it better that I try it from the PC?
If so, what option should I check, firmware update?
I am attaching the image of the “log” file that the device has generated, it is the part that refers to the error, I think
Thank you very much

Please report Kospet that the latest firmware for Kospet optimus i.e v3.0 provided by you here and the ota v2.3 latest official update,both are lagging and the heart rate sensor starts taking reading all of a sudden.

@TheCez I would but I have tested this and I have none of these issues.
@G1NT0N1C
@Eric_Crochemore
@Dr_Andy_Vishnu

Guys - are you having these issues?
I cannot reproduce it on mine and the firmware team also cannot see the problem.

The error says you have a non stock boot or recovery image.
Have you flashed back to stock boot and recovery of v3.0 ?

I have flashed clean firmware ,and reset watch from setting after flashing,the watch is very glitchy,I swipe left and right it is lagging and lag is noticeable for me,It never happened before and not happening after I flash system.img and boot.img from Kospet optimus pro v3.2 firmware,it becomes smooth again for me

@TheCez yes - it’s not that we don’t believe you.
I have to make sure it is a global problem before we try to push people to fix something.
As I said earlier - I have the exact same model and I have no issues at all with either flashing the latest firmware or updating using the OTA service.
I also mentioned it to the guys in China and they also have no issues.
So I think @G1NT0N1C has the 2+16 model as well as me and I will ask him to have a look as well.

1 Like

No, my model is 3/32. So I can’t test this.

Ok thanks.
I’ve already asked the firmware team to check and they found nothing…
I don’t know anybody who has this same model unfortunately

Yes of course, I flashed the original full version 3.0 as recommended by “None”, because my problem was that it did not start after receiving an OTA version. I thought that it would be solved flashing only the “boot” and the “recovery”, but it was not like that. (previous post) So since it didn’t start, I flashed the full ROM, but I think there must have been traces of the “TWRP recovery” or something like that. Is it possible that it is in another partition? If I try to flash ROM 3.2 from the PC, is it possible that the device will “brick”?
Thank you

hello, is anyone here have newest firmware for hope or hope lite? other than the version in the kospet website?

I have all firmware