UPDATED POST! Firmware for Optimus Pro and Hope - UPDATED 18.09.2020 New version for Optimus Pro

Thanks … I will try this…

1 Like

Great . Let me know :+1:

Thanks to all of you for those amazing tips! :+1:

I was using Tasker and Greenify combined
Tasker was set to on screen of:

• Set powersave mode
  • Agressive Doze (Greenify)

Screen On:

• Remove powersave Mode

I was getting a 1 day and 5 hours…
I must get better than this…
Unfortunatly i have a X7 and the Thor firmware is a bit buggy on my watch (i tried!)

I will keep searching on thyis and if i find more usefull tips i´l share here

Again thanks :slight_smile:

I love the X7.
If only they had listened about the bezel and the black ring around the screen and the battery size…
But Finow were very stubborn :frowning:
The higher res screen of 450 x 450 is fantastic but needs more power.

I will let you know if I hear anything about better power saving.
I must admit that 1.5 is actually very good considering what you are dealing with.

Well done :+1::+1:

3 Likes

Also this happend…
Screenshot_20200411-141742

Confused? I explain
It seems that the “PowerSave” is just a bust

I modified the file “WearHomeSport_YSH.apk”, and replced the file “watch_clock_save.png” on res/drawable-mdpi-v4 with one with transparent background
watch_save_bs

The initial goal was just to reduce the file size, the result was disturbing…
PowerSave is just a glorified lockscreen…

would the charging cradle dock from the new Lemfo, the one with a 900mah rechargable power bank, be able to charge and work with the kospet optimus pro?

if not, is there any similar type of dock made specifically for the optimus ?

No - magnets are opposites - will not connect. They also reverse the pin order so watch out you don’t blow the power chip inside the watch.
I am going to try and get Kospet to release a dock with battery - it makes sense these days.

However - there will be a Kosptet Prime 2 soon.
I can’t say much else at the moment but it will not be long. Maybe June…

3 Likes

thanks for the heads up in regards to the reverse pin order pablo

was hoping to have a power bank dock compatible with the optimus as only had it less than a year and not looking to upgrade the watch just yet, if there would be a kospet compatible power bank cradle in the future, that would be a major win.

1 Like

Hey,

first of all, thanks for all your helping posts.

Maybe I bricked my Optimus :frowning:
I first tried to patch TWRP to my optimus which failed because my storage was encrypted. I thought than it could be a good idea to select “Format all & Download” :no_mouth:

Until then I got an “Preloader” Error in the SP Flash tool and after I removed the USB device driver and plugged the watch again in the driver was installed automatically but the watch is not rekognized by the SP Flash tool anymore.

I hope not everything is lost, because the scatter file only located the boot and recovery partition. So maybe not everything is formatted then?

Is there a way to bring my watch back to life?

I wanted to install the 2.5 firmware by using the “Upgrade Firmware” option, but it fails by not rekognizing the device anymore.

Thanks a lot for your help!

flash the watch completely

1 Like

Flash full stock firmware using the firmware upgrade option in SP flash tool.

Hi Igor and Pablo,

thanks for you replies. I tried to do so, but the watch is not recognized anymore by the SP flash tool. Is there a trick to fix this?

Normally it’s possible to load the firmware in the flash tool using firmware update option and click download. Then connect the watch (powered off).
If flash doesn’t start then press the power button a couple of times to see if flash starts.

Otherwise you have to let battery completely discharge of take the back off and disconnect the battery to release the preloader.
I strongly suggest that you don’t try to disconnect the battery - it’s so easy to damage the watch doing this!

2 Likes

If I choose “firmware update”, “download” and connect the watch the progress bar on the bottom gets red and I always get the “Preloader invalid” error.

I wonder how to let it completely discharge, because it will not boot in any way. When I hold the power button some time the green light of the sensor on the back flashes shortly but nothing else happens.

It depends.
What is your watch (including ram and storage size)

So you have an Optimus… Sorry.
But is yours 1 + 16 or 3 + 32 ram and storage?
Is it a Kospet model or KingWear or other brand?
Several brands released this model which is really called KC09.

let it discharge for 72-96 hours.

I have an Optimus Pro with 3 GB ram and 32 GB storage. It is a Kospet model.

I will try to let it discharge for one week, but I think it is not running so it will not drain that much battery.

first let the battery run out

Hi
Is there any chance for optimus pro 3/32 to take a new official firmware update after the V3.0_20190830?