Universal Launcher [Ver. 3.x and above]

How do you have contacts onto the phone? The stock phone app is terrible & i cannot reach the save contact button on the add contacts page. Regards.

BT sync is probably the best way.

Try this phone app instead of the stock one.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1_WaBosRONDWv0J5OKl16RTPf7sPF7mtM/view?usp=drivesdk

I use Google contacts you should be able to find it in the app store. It will help save and sync contacts across all devices

Thank you. Though i need it just for the watch. I’ll try regardless. As long as i can save a number that has called me into contacts that’s all. Thank you

I have them both installed on my watch. As well as Google messenger. I find them much easier to use then the stock apps. On all my watch faces I make that have phone touch points use the true contacts dialer pad if you are constantly calling the same people it works nice plus is cool too get the picture ID in the background when the call is coming in. Makes it easy to see is calling on the watch.

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: LEM12 Pro A10 Official Support

These days whenever i unlock the watch it always asks me to choose which launcher to do so with. Is there a way around this? I think i may have selected an app to sleep in the battery optimization section but watchclock seems to be on. Unless I’ve done something else

It’s the same as a phone.
Go to Settings, Apps, Default apps and select the home app that you want to use…

Goto settings- apps- special app access. Disable “watchclockskin” from battery saver.

1 Like

This was done ages ago & it still asks regularly hence the question. Thanks anyways

Thank you for this. It seems I’ve discovered a new section of the settings. I tinkered around & even though watchclock skin was already not optimised for the battery saver. I went back to optimisation & flicked the switch on -off & there’s improvement. Thank you

In saying all that. There is often battery drainage even though I don’t actually use the watch much. Especially on standby. I’m talking 1-2 precent every 20 mins as if I’m using it? Any ideas?

Have you tried a reboot? Typically, UL doesn’t use more battery than the stock launcher. Unless you use “Always on Display”.

1 Like

Regarding AOD. If i turn that off do i have to turn it off anywhere else like the stock launcher? Because it’s actually never Always on display

Would it be possible to add a simple notification filter? My situation is I have HeartOnTop with day tracking on and I keep getting a notification that “Display over Other Apps” is allowed in HoT even though notifications from HoT are disabled.

The stock launchers don’t have a always on display. Only a twist the wrist. These are not the same thing. The AOD settings will be in the setting section for universal launcher. Not on the pull down panel with wifi bluetooth and location on it. Sorry not a great pic using my watch with a cracked screen right now.

If this box is checked then once you turn the screen off, it’s off. But if you don’t touch anything it’s not going to time out and turn it’s self off it will just slow down animations to 1 frame per second to save power. If you touch the screen it will go back to normal animation for how ever long your screen time out is set to. Then goes back to 1 frame per second. The power button will still turn off the display like normal.

1 Like

Thanks for this. Very useful & I’ll turn it on

I was wondering if it’s possible to add some kind of modification to universal launcher so it shows the time & or battery % on every page. It’s quite annoying to have to press the home button to see it and more time it takes a while. Thanks.

what view of UL are you staying on, that would require to show the time ? i don’t see the use of this right now…

1 Like

Those details are available in the watch faces, which are the centre of the watch navigation, and where the watch ‘rests’ when you are not in an app.