Universal Launcher [Ver. 3.x and above]

Yes Markers are not updated fully at each redraw, that’s a restriction on current engine.

1 Like

Thanks for reply sir, This is the restriction of current engine of UL. No problem it would be managed in unlocked watch face by replacing with png image of markers. Thanks again :pray:

Thnx for your response…I will try it. Hope this resolves the issue.
Thnx again

3.4 version is uploaded. I’m still working on other missing arratypes for next releases…

3 Likes

Eric good nigth, Any tutorial on transfer skins from Mac to kospet Prime ? Thanks

Have you tried this :

3 Likes

I have a mac also . I use this

https://www.android.com/filetransfer/

Connect watch to mac with charger cable . Works well

1 Like

I will try. Many thanks. But first i have to fixe the google error problem and i dont know if i have to execute the in the watch or with pc with cable ?!?!?

HI Doc. Thank you i will also try. Will that work for transfer the app that fix tha google error at play store ?

You can transfer all files with android file transfer . Checkout this video for clockskin transfer without a computer

3 Likes

I have tried to conect the Prime SE with usb on the charging dock and when i do the android file transfer says that could not find the device :frowning:

Will try also as the video.

1 Like

Try
Settings
About watch
Keep tapping build number until menu appears
Turn on usb debugging

Then plug into mac then

Settings
Connect
USB and once open click data transfer

Then open android file transfer

2 Likes

You skipped this part in your video…:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

My video is for no cables and no pc :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

1 Like

Tx Doc I will follow your prescription.

1 Like

I’m a real doctor . Just ask @G1NT0N1C :wink:

1 Like

I can confirm that. He saved my life a few years ago when he performed an emergency operation on my heart. The only tool that was available to him at that time was a kitchen knife and the tool kit of a VW Beetle.

3 Likes

:sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile: classic :+1:

1 Like

@Dr_Andy_Vishnu i have done all of that and i can’t do nothing, i t gives me a info for me to see if the file transfer option is on or the MTP on… :frowning: