Universal Launcher [Ver. 3.x and above]

Did that multiple times. Didn’t work.

RK

Could you, by any chance, implement support for the HR sensor in Microwear H1? Would be neat, as right now it does not work. Attached below is its stock launcher, which contains some code for the heart rate monitoring:
igmn.tk / storage/Sx/KctLauncher.apk
(remove spaces)

Thank you in advance

Thanks for the source code, it uses a non standard sensor, i’ve added it in this version. I have no idea if it will work. Let me know :

2 Likes

Doesn’t seem like it. I have the little heart ticked in the double tap menu, so it’s blue, as well as the Heart Rate Monitor is enabled in settings.

Additionally, i forgot to say that Raise to Wake doesn’t work in the launcher, only the system one works.

I’d kill for a way to have the stock sleep tracking, heart rate, etc controls in this launcher, i like it way more than I do the stock one, but eh

Also, suggestion: gradually transition the brightness to the minimal level in the AOD mode, so it doesn’t drain the battery nearly as much. It won’t help me, because every single AOD thing draws battery like crazy for me (1% per minute or so), but may help others

Can I kindly get some help please.
I have a Kospet Prime. I have wrist gesture shut off and its working properly. However, when I install UL, wrist gesture still continues to work and I can’t disable it even when I still have the prime launcher still showing disabled. I’ve tried changing the UL setting to 0 seconds, etc. with no luck.

Thanks in advance!

I now have Universal Launcher installed & am trying to get used to the new behaviour. It’s amazing how almost the entire interface of my watch has changed from this switch. Is battery drain likely to be an issue with this launcher, compared to the standard one?

No . You will have no battery issues at all with this

2 Likes

Hi,
I found out the problem. The issue was with 1 of the .watch faces.

RK

Could you offer a link? I think Eric will like to have a look at it.

Hi,
I don’t have a link. I downloaded it from one of the MeWe groups. Please let me know if I am allowed to share the watchface here.

RK

Please send it to me via PM. Thank you.

2 Likes

Hello. Great job. I read all the branches about UL. So I did not find the answer. Kospet Brave 2/16 mtk6737 Android 6.0. Clockskin faces do not display Steps, distance, calories. Is there something wrong with me?

It should work, you just have to adjust the default health settings.

Thanks. Apparently this is built into the stock. I did not find such settings. I will use in parallel stock and UL. Thank you very much for your answer

Dear sir,
There is option in health setting of UL 3.2.2.enabling of heart rate monitor in skin.
My question is when I enable it, its continuously taking reading of heart rate. If I enable it, may the heart rate sensor damage ? Another may it cosume more battery. Second one what is the use of enabling heart rate monitor in skin?
I am using Finow x7. Thanks

It enables HR only when the skin is visible, so it will not be always active (excepted if you have AOD enabled too). Skin showing HR will be updated live, that’s the idea.

1 Like

very very thanks. Its cleared my problem.Now I have enabled it and its giving real time heart rate. I was thinking to ask since very long time ago. Thanks. It is very useful.

Hi

I know this app has evolved over time but i have a LEM 4 Pro and love this app for the watchface functions, but everything is geared up for the Round screens,( Launcher 2 x 2 , widgets etc)

Is there a specific Version that will work best on the Lem 4 Pro ?

Thanks

You can try L Launcher on this forum

Thanks for the reply i did try and install both 1.03 and 1.06 and both said trouble parsing the package
so i dont think it works on the Lem 4 Pro