Unable to make Calls from my SmartWatch IQI I4 Pro

Hello,

Require help on below

I am unable to make the calls because of below issue

While Data Service is working fine but unable to make calls saying Cellular Network not available
and Service State in Sim Status is showing Out of Service

Also I have noticed weird thing, if I put sim card in my Samsung Galaxy S7 or Iphone 6s Plus from I4 Pro watch, and again put same sim card back in I4 Pro watch
For some hours Service State again will be in Service and then I can make the calls but it will be only for few hours, after few hours again it will go Out of service automatically and 
would not be able to make calls

Please find Youtube link as you requested

1. Network Bars is Showing

2. Also GSM showing Emergency Calls only

3. Wifi Bluetooh , rest everything working fine

Nov 5, 2017 10:55:15 GMT 1 jayz said:

have you tried with other sim? with sim of another company?

if you had 3g and it just stopped working that means the imei is ok, it sounds most likely bad\poor reception in your area.

Issue is not of bad/poor reception, As I mentioned below
<<Also I have noticed weird thing, if I put sim card in my Samsung Galaxy S7 or Iphone 6s Plus from I4 Pro watch, and again put same sim card back in I4 Pro watch
For some hours Service State again will be in Service and then I can make the calls but it will be only for few hours, after few hours again it will go Out of service automatically and would not be able to make call>>

Nov 5, 2017 11:18:15 GMT 1 jayz said:

that means the problem is'nt with the watch if it were you would'nt had any connection what so ever. as i said have you tried with different sim of different provider? to rule out HW problem on the watch( even though it does'nt sound as one).  also reset the watch and try again but it sounds as i said the problem with the sim itself if not reception (as it works on other devices).

Thanks for your guidance, I have tried other Service Provider with diff. SIMS but are not working in I4 Pro (as in for other Cell Service Providers I am not able to register on the network itself), I am from India and only Airtel network is working in I4 pro that too with this problem as I mentioned

Nov 5, 2017 12:25:21 GMT 1 jayz said:
Thanks for your guidance, I have tried other Service Provider with diff. SIMS but are not working in I4 Pro (as in for other Cell Service Providers I am not able to register on the network itself), I am from India and only Airtel network is working in I4 pro that too with this problem as I mentioned
capt jon might be more helpful since he has this watch.
  1. make sure APNs are there.
  2. reset the watch and see if it helps
  3. try 2g and see if this works.
  4. check for imei that is there.

notify if still no change.

APNS are there
Did Factory reset, does not help
works on 2g but then after sometime automatically it goes Out of Service (I can see signal bars and 2g network but service state is out of service)
i.e. not able to make calls
IMEI is there

Nov 11, 2017 8:54:24 GMT 1 jayz said:
APNS are there Did Factory reset, does not help works on 2g but then after sometime automatically it goes Out of Service (I can see signal bars and 2g network but service state is out of service) i.e. not able to make calls IMEI is there

so it stops working on 2g as well as on 3g, how long do you have the watch?

nameless

pablo11

I got it in August only from Banggood

Nov 11, 2017 9:18:36 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

Nov 11, 2017 8:54:24 GMT 1 jayz said:
APNS are there
Did Factory reset, does not help
works on 2g but then after sometime automatically it goes Out of Service (I can see signal bars and 2g network but service state is out of service)
i.e. not able to make calls
IMEI is there

so it stops working on 2g as well as on 3g, how long do you have the watch?

nameless

pablo11

I also have this watch.
Which country do you live in?
What frequency does your provider use?
Who is your provider?

Thank you all for your help,

I live in India, I am using Airtel Serivce Provide , which is the only service provider I am able to register network, rest all other service provider I am unable to register network, we have IDEA, Vodafone, Airtel which are major service providers

Also to add which I forgot, Data service works however I am unable to make calls , but when I switch sim from watch to my Samsung S7 and put back sim again in Watch I am able to make calls, Sim Status shows in Service for some period but after some hours goes out of service but Data works

I am by no means an expert. If your Sim service drops out after being connected for a few hours, as you describe and the data still works after this happens then my thoughts lean towards a software problem. If it was hardware the Sim card would it tend not to work at all? My inclination would be to remove the Sim card and do a factory reset. Restart and set up the Sim Card and not install any additional apps onto the watch. I would then test the phone system as before. This way you are operating the watch in its raw state as designed. If it still does not work my guess would be a defective watch.

Added: I decided to try and duplicate his problem on my I4 Air. I turned Airplane mode off. Checked to be sure my Sim Card was active and it shows in service, connected to my wireless provider. So I will leave it on and ck back in a couple of hours to see if it is still active. I could not find anywhere except battery saver mode where the system is automatically deactivated.

Ok it has held the active wireless connection for 8 hours. So I was not able to duplicate the problem on my I4.

I tried everything. also I flashed firmware through Flashtool (not Factory reset), but same problem last try I am gonna flash one version down of firmware and try whether it is working or not. And awaiting for Pablo’s who’s expert here to guide further on this pablo11

hey guys any update ? can anyone help pablo11

Nov 17, 2017 23:16:33 GMT 1 jayz said:
hey guys any update ? can anyone help pablo11

You still never said what your sim provider uses for frequency bands? Both GSM and 3G....

Thank you all for your help, pablo11

I live in India, I am using Airtel Serivce Provide , which is the only service provider I am able to register network, rest all other service provider I am unable to register network, we have IDEA, Vodafone, Airtel which are major service providers

Here link for frequency bands

www.frequencycheck.com/carriers/airtel-india

Nov 18, 2017 8:53:11 GMT 1 jayz said:
Thank you all for your help, pablo11

Here link for frequency bands

www.frequencycheck.com/carriers/airtel-india

I will check for you

Hey pablo sorry to msg any update ? pablo11

pablo11 . Hey pablo is it something to do with IMEI is it is invalid like chinese imei are blacklisted by Network Provider and also does we have update for IQI i4 Pro bluetooth calling firmware update