Unable to make Calls from my SmartWatch IQI I4 Pro

Nov 25, 2018 13:07:36 GMT 1 jayz said:pablo11 . Hey pablo is it something to do with IMEI is it is invalid like chinese imei are blacklisted by Network Provider and also does we have update for IQI i4 Pro bluetooth calling firmware update

it seems in india there is a problem with the imei of the watches there is in lemfo section a thread where pablo11 put a guide how to resolve it plz check this out.

Thanks sonia for update, can you help me with the link or in which lemfo section is it ? I tried to search it but was unable to locate it

Mar 2, 2019 7:43:48 GMT jayz said:
Thanks sonia for update, can you help me with the link or in which lemfo section is it ? I tried to search it but was unable to locate it

Can you see any IMEI in the settings /about watch /status /IMEI Information?

yes I can see the IMEI, however I dont have watch with me right now of I ll share pic of same, Once I have watch with me on Monday I ll post pic for you pablo11

Mar 2, 2019 7:55:16 GMT jayz said:
yes I can see the IMEI, however I dont have watch with me right now of I ll share pic of same, Once I have watch with me on Monday I ll post pic for you pablo11

Can you send me a pm please? I'll talk to you about it and I have a test for you to do.