Ticwris Max S vs lokmat appllp

There will be no new watches for a long time . Sorry but havent tested any lockmat

Just 1 last question I have found Kospet Max s is it the same ticwris max s?cause I have seen kospet note and kospet max s so I got confused

I am trying to help. Kospet max s does not exist.

3 Likes

Lemfo lemT = DM100 = ticwris max Rectangular smartwatchs (screen 2,86)
DM101 = Ticwris Max S= Kospet Note Rectangular smartwatchs (screen 2,41)

There is a the kospet prime S but not the kospet Max S.
The kospet prime S is a round smartwatch

Cheers!

2 Likes

Just didnā€™t know which size to take 2.86 will be too big? I love big watches but 2.86 donā€™t it will be too big?

A matter of tasteā€¦
@Pablo11 likes the big version because of its amazing battary
while to @Dr_Andy_Vishnu the ticwris mx S for its perfect size and overall performance.
I have a lemt, a ticwris max and a dm101
It is very curious if you are over 45 years old, you may like these big watches. If you have less they always seem too big (ĀæĀæ!!Ā”Ā”??).
At first I saw them strange but I tried them and now all the others seem small to me.
Cheers!

1 more question to you if watch is android 7.1 would be problem with apps like <<android version is too old for app?

I have had no issue with any apps

1 Like

Right now want to order there is two option buy From Aliexpress(140$) or from official kospet site (150$)what would you say?who is more trustworthy???
In the end wanted to take lokmat appllp but asked myself is it worth to pay 60$ more for 64Gb so changed my mind and choice left on ticwris max s

would recommend the official Kospet website. If an exchange should be necessary, this is the very best address.
This brand takes customer service seriously.

2 Likes

Already ordered.Hope I wouldnā€™t regret :slight_smile:

1 Like

Bro Kospet Note is possible to flash FAW or his system works fine?

It is working fine. Maybe the FAW firmware will be available for this device, but thatā€™s not sure.

Any1 know how long takes shipping from USA?

Nobody can answer this question. if it takes 3 days today, it might needs 3 weeks tomorrow. This problem is as old as commercial mail itselfā€¦

2 Likes

I have lemt its not to big fot my taste and i have small wristā€¦ If u go big go biggestā€¦ :rofl::+1: As it goes for skins for rectangular watches u will be in the cold you will need to make it your onesā€¦ Otherwise top watch for that price

Too late ordered Kospet Note

1 Like

Plus I want to buy touchpen for smartwatch :grin:

1 Like

It hase ware os i think so u will bevlimited with appsā€¦

nope, it has android 7, same as lem t

3 Likes