Ticwris MAX S and KOSPET Note firmware thread-UPDATED

Try now. Should be ok… I found it :+1:

2 Likes

Thanks so much!

I’ll let you know after I update the Max S.

1 Like

I tried all the recommendations of other YouTubers and couldn’t get the Max S to connect to the Google servers. I did a couple of factory resets and nothing. I even flashed it with the V1.8 firmware and it didn’t work!

But the A10 firmware upgrade that you sent me solved the problem!! The watch works great!!

Thank you so much!! I’m so greatful for your help!!

Best wishes,
Juan

4 Likes

No problem.
Glad to help :+1:

1 Like

Hello!
As I had problems unlocking boot.img and installing the ROOT function for the original ROM version TICWRIS_MAX_S_V1.9_20201221 I decided to run an experiment on the ROM version DM101_pro_EN_10.0_V1.1_20211120 and surprisingly everything went very smoothly and without any hassle! Here is the effect:

How to do it is described in detail HERE.
Unfortunately, Bluetooth does not work in this ROM version, so I go back to the original ROM version and start the game from the beginning.
Regards

2 Likes

can someone please post a youtube full review of A10 on kospet note! love to see this baby in action

1 Like

yeeeees,i love too

It’s exactly the same as the other watches.
Are you expecting something different?
To be honest, there is almost no difference for the user, between A7.1 and A10.
The interface is the same.
Battery life is roughly the same.

The only way to appreciate a real difference is to use the FAW international version for the DM101

3 Likes

many apps can’t install on android 7, so i would like to try an updata at android 10

Yep, that makes sense :+1:

1 Like

i’m waiting in your authorisation for download and install Android 10 firmware on my new Kospet Note.
Thanks

Where did you click on the link?
I authorised it.
You use it completely at your own risk!
I hope you are familiar with how to do this.
It’s for advanced users due to the risk of making a mistake.
I have restricted access to level 2 members now.
If you don’t know what you are doing, I strongly recommend that you don’t try to flash it.

1 Like

yes, thank you

All right until now, in the next days i will post a video so you can view…
now i’m testing with the apps i need to use (no bank account or similar…) and then decide if continue to use or resell the watch…

for now thanks and best wishes for new year coming

2 Likes

Sounds like good news. :+1:
Basically after you flash and make a factory reset, if you still have the imei and Wi-Fi + BT Mac addresses - it has been successful.

If you are concerned about security or Google apps compatibility - I suggest that you try the FAW international firmware for the DM101.
It really does not take very long to become a level 2 member to access this firmware.

It is very secure as all the unnecessary Chinese Web services, Baidu location service and apps are removed.
It uses a more Google centric set up and is a very clean version of Android 10.

Just an idea, before you decide about keeping it or not.
You can always flash back to stock firmware if you want.
Cheers.

1 Like

Ask your question here please.
Personal messages are only for very urgent situations.

@Avit_now
“I’ve got a dm101 and would like to try home assistant integration”

good morning to all of you

So I decided … I bought this smartwatch to leave the phone at home and … it’s perfect for this job … it can help simplify all the tasks of daily use of the smartphone.
But I need three apps: Adidas running, Google fit and Stepdrop app.
Unfortunately the last of these can’t count steps during sporting activities…

so my Kospet Note is on sale, i have updated it with android 10 and all its functions are better than android 7.

If someone here on this forum or some of your friends is interested in buying it, we can agree.
I’m sorry if I use the forum for this but I don’t know of another place to find users interested in full android smartwatches.
Moderator edit:
Send a private message if you are interested.
Do not post here in this thread!

If possible please dm me with any information about it. Thx again

Hello @pablo11 .I have done my research and am fully capable and setup to flash the Android 10 faw international firmware and I wanted to request it from here asap. Thank you for all information here on the forums.

You can find all information about this in this forum. you can read it However, nobody here will compile it for you and send it to you, sorry.

You can find the FAW firmware in the download area. This is activated for you as soon as you have reached trust level 2.

3 Likes

Thanks @G1NT0N1C
There is no shortcut to getting level 2 membership and it is for good reason.
No exceptions will be made.

2 Likes