Ticwris MAX S and KOSPET Note firmware thread-UPDATED

Any idea which 1 tried phews but no result

Tried battery no result
Tried display no tesult

Thanks, this time I managed to flash it. Is the button to pick between square and round mode gone in this A10 version? Can’t find it in its usual position, at least.

Needs permission to display over other apps

Also go into battery settings and allow unlimited data

1 Like

There is no option like that(((

Please help :pleading_face:

@Armen_Tangyan You go to applications and “Permissions Manager”
Scroll down to the bottom and click on “Special App Access” you will find “display over other apps” and “unrestricted data access” and other options.

As I said before, it is worth exploring all the features of the firmware.
However, these settings are not much different to the factory stock firmware.

3 Likes

allowed everything that was possible but no result(((
Can some1 check throught team viewer?XD :slight_smile:

I have a little math problem for you. We have 20,000 members. If each member needs 1 hour of support per week via teamviewer, how many moderators are needed? :thinking:

4 Likes

Guess I fixed issue :no_mouth::no_mouth:

2 Likes

Well, a thank you is always appreciated…?

1 Like

OFC
I thought in A10 were removed something like app freeze etc. I just noticed that it wasn’t removed lol

In the stock A10 Firmware…
No, it’s just the same.

Which is why we had to try and make FAW version for it.
The silly custom apps that the brands want, like app freeze and others break A10 security and basically - what’s the point of using Android 10 if it is not secure?
Might as well stay on Android 7.1 if you use the insecure stock A10 Firmware.

2 Likes

So A10 is note secure to use?

I think I made it clear above - no it is not.

Math Problem Answer: 119 moderators, if they are on FAW duty 24 hrs per day, 7 days per week, 365 days per year, no bathroom breaks. More moderators needed if there are slackers in the mix, i.e. with families or jobs or if they want to sleep.

4 Likes

By golly @onourwatches You certainly weren’t reading “MAD” magazines in math classes (Like the vast majority of us! :crazy_face:) But I am positive …well almost positive…that @G1NT0N1C & @Dr_Andy_Vishnu & @Eric_Crochemore could easily handle all those calls…I mean that works out that each of them are only doing the work of 39.66666666 guys! :woozy_face: Of course that reference to “Slackers” was obviously meant to be @pablo11 right? (And very subtle how you worked that in mate! :crazy_face:) But from what I have seen…er…been told :woozy_face:…he is pretty much a figure head around here and the Mods ( Or so they say :rofl:) do all the work around the joint anyway. Cheers, 'Lets hear it for the 39 hard workers inside each Mod"! :crazy_face:, Doons

1 Like

Well, the exact number is 119,047. I think you need to round up to 120. For the simple reason that a dismembered moderator no longer provides support. Although this number is very theoretical, since the quality of the support without sleep decreases significantly after a very short time…

4 Likes

Hello!
I was able to install the A10 FW for the MAX S.
Admittedly with the problems:

• I used SP Flash Tool v5.1804.01 from the manufacturer’s website and I received an error while saving and the smartwatch entered a loop during the restart.
  • I was able to revive the smartwatch using SP Flash in this version with the original FW from the manufacturer’s website.
  • then I used SP Flash Tool v5.2052.00 and everything worked fine!
    After installing some of my favorite applications, mainly Microsoft Launcher, I got something like this:
    capture_08212022_031512
    capture_08212022_031607
    capture_08212022_031633
    capture_08212022_031735
    As you can see, everything opens in full screen at last!
    Unfortunately, I have already noticed some problems:
  • I cannot connect stably with any device via Bluetooth,
  • some applications behave unstable, eg Super Status Bar, which would be very useful as a supplement to the start screen.
    I also relied on making a root, I will fight this problem before I ask my esteemed colleagues for help.

Best regards

1 Like