Ticrwis MAX-S + Kospet Note - new rectangular model - official support thread

Me too, I stop carrying a regular phone since I bought the dm98 but regarding battery life I think this max s is the bees knees. I just have to get another charging dock to carry around now for connecting into a pc for file transfer

2 Likes

Iā€™m still trying to figure out what the reference to ā€˜Kospet Noteā€™ is in the message thread title here? Is Kospet coming out with a rectangular model?

too bad then. but this is just like usual policy of chinese local product so thereā€™s no surprise.
when the A10 watch became trend perhaps A11 already standard for smartphone.

There are two brands selling the exact same product.
This is the way it is.
They very rarely put faith in a single brand being able to sell enough product to cover all costs and still make a profit.

So nearly always you see the same device sold by 2 or three brands.
Like the LEM T
The LEM12 etc etcā€¦

There will be even more brands selling them to the domestic (Chinese) market

1 Like

We will try to stay away from future Android releases.
Android 10 is extremely complex and has proven to be very difficult to work with for the manufacturers.
More importantly, customers have much less freedom.
Even with root.

Itā€™s very difficult to find a balance now :slightly_frowning_face:

4 Likes

I understand your frustration.
In my opinion it is a huge step forward from A7 to A10.
A lot to learn for this transition.
I think that those who buy full android watches are enthusiasts. They do not want old Android Version. With every new android version those old Android versions smartwatches are less interesting.
In a few weeks you will be glad you made this decision.

2 Likes

Can i ask . Are you the real " Batman " ?
Or just pretending

1 Like

Youā€™ll never know :yum:

1 Like

@Dr_Andy_Vishnu is really Dr Octopusā€¦ So you guys should catch up :joy:

3 Likes

Spiderman will catch up with that.
Iā€™m still busy with this joker guy.
But Mr. Pablo11: can you recommend a bat- watch? :grin:

1 Like

Why not using our search function?:wink:

1 Like

bonjour , just for info how much does the cameras work-out at.for the data i mean, new into this stuff. being retired its a hard thing too get int.schooling ohhh well .
cheers cactus7 (+33)

how about a foldable, its becoming a known and (old) tech .
i repaired strap with copper wire as a link or links , aerialbreaths know.
cheers from cactus 7 (+33)

I would totally disagree unless you have a full size phone where A10 may have some advantages but I believe real enthusiasts want control over their devices and A10 takes that away from users by making root nearly impossible. Iā€™ll gladly use A7 over A10 any day and add my own apps and customizations to equal or better A10 while having more control over everything.

2 Likes

Donā€™t worry, it ainā€™t gonna happen :joy:

1 Like

Hello jesax, i just got my Max s. how do i get the customisable clock screen you have on in the pic you posted above. thanks.

1 Like

it is not a watchfaceā€¦it is nova launcherā€¦very good watch launcher with endless settings

1 Like

ohh wow okk.
thanks for the quick response :slight_smile:

Hello I just got the Max S. When I download third party apps, the font size is really really small. Does anyone have a solution for this? I have tried a few third party font resizers, but they only seem to affect the size of certain system apps and nothing else. Thank you in advance!

Have a look in watch settings and find the settings ā€œthird party app adapterā€ and turn it off.
You can also install settings search and go to accessibility settings and adjust the font size.

1 Like