Thor 6 Firmware/Twrp

ROM 1.3 from xda. something changed?

ROM 1.4 742.41 MB file on MEGA

Not full, just main files. Confirmed - working.

C15_9850_THOR6_EN_V1.4_20201121G

1 Like

Thank you for v1.4. I shared v1.3 with XDA. Could you repost the TWRP for Lem12 Pro?

1 Like

I adapted Lem12 Pro TWRP to Thor 6. Touch works. I’ll post it after I edit the interface.

Screenshot_2021-09-26-12-42-361

1 Like

Thanks) Don’t forget about AVB and secure boot, good luck, bro)

Screenshot_2021-11-05-15-39-50

Thor 6 TWRP coming soon stay tuned. User Interface is 90% complete. More useful now.

1 Like

Hm, it’s an A10 device. The usability will be quite limited?

Can you explain this a little bit. Because i don’t understand what you mean.

Can you send a beta? Plz.

i will send it on sunday.

99% complete. I can adapt it to lemfo lem12 pro.

Zeblaze Thor 6 TWRP_

Thanks, i’ll test it now.

Modded ClockScin for GSI. Hide notification bar.

Hello,

Thank you for the file but i don’t understand how to use the ROM1.4.

Can you help me?

@Kal_ieny, what do you want to achieve with the file? are you currently on an older version and hoping to see improvement with v1.4 or has your watch stopped working and you need to flash to get it working again, or something else?

Hello,

I tried a root in version 1.4 with fastboot but the root did not work correctly (Titanium did not see the root), so I flashed in 1.3 then redid the root (adaway app works) but I realized two things:

• HeartRate app no ​​longer works (led remains off)
  • I can no longer install 1.4 OTA (the app tells me that THOR6 is up to date).
    Finally, after some manipulation, I wanted to relock my bootloader and resume a factory installation and, to do this, I formatted with flashtool (whole flash format). Big bullshit. after flashing 1.3 with spflashtool,
    I lost the IMEI, wifi hardware mac, and heartrate still not working.
    In short, I am in 1.3 with the bootloader locked and a factory initialization without the possibility of updating to 1.4.
    With the Rom1.4 file, I don’t understand how to use it with spFlashtool. Do you know how to do it?

Thank you in advance for your help.

Ok, I see. you can use it with this scatter file (just copy the scatter file into the firmware folder and then choose it in sp flash as you normally do): MT6765_Android_scatter.txt - Google Drive

1 Like

Thank you so much.

It works.

:wink:

2 Likes

Hello,

After unlocking with fastboot and trying to root the watch, I realized that the manipulation caused a problem with the application of the heart measurement. By launching heartrate monitor, the led remains off. I tried to redo a clean factory installation with spFlashtool and snwriter tool (rom 1.2 (with database), 1.3 and 1.4), but despite this, heart rate measurement remains impossible.

So,
IMEI => Ok
Mac Wifi => Ok
Mac BT => Ok
Heartrate Monitor => No win

Do you have a solution ?

Thanking you in advance.

You have to flash the firmware by using the option “firmware update”.
Make sure that you are using the correct firmware.

1 Like