The watch will tell the time

is it possible to make a dial that would tell the time when the display is turned on? I’m talking about an application that knows how to get it into the watch face. thanks for the anwers

You complete lost me, so possibly also others. All watchfaces tell the time and turn on the light when we move our wrist (if that setting is on), so please explain perhaps in other words, what it is you would like ?

1 Like

Bad translation. I think they should say the time in a voice if I somehow activate the display. Acoustic time announcement

Sag mir die Zeit - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=TellMeTheTime.App

2 Likes

Ok, I understand now, you want it to speak. I’m pretty sure you can’t build that into a watchface, but there are options. You can make a touch field in the watchface, that will start an app which speaks the time, if you find one. Or you can simply use Google Assistant and ask Google to speak the time.

1 Like

Thanks, I’ll try it

Google Assistant does not yet work in the Czech Republic. Certainly not in Lemfo Lem 12

1 Like

Should also be easy to do with Tasker.

1 Like

Tasker ???

@Bohuslav_Balak Here is a link to the Google app page for TASKER mate! :+1: Cheers, Doons

3 Likes

Tasker may have too much of a learning curve if you’re just going to use it for this. But should you try it this seems to work:

Profiles > +Event > Display > Display on
Tasks > +Speak time > Alert > Say > %TIME

3 Likes

I’ve seen some videos on YTB but it’s a very complicated app. I’d rather have something that can only tell the time

A neat thing about Tasker is you can make independent apps out of projects, which I did with the above script: https://drive.google.com/file/d/15V5sWZb7lFHx5K93CX_qPqxcKtnA-I2X/view?usp=sharing

The time format needs to be adjusted. If this app does what you want tell me what format you want the time in and I will make a new version.

4 Likes

it’s not exactly what I mean, but if it could talk after tapping the screen that’s off, it would be a sensation

Looking at this you can create a clockskin with a array 100 touch icon that when touched " shouts out the time " . Obviously would be a battery killer but who cares :grin:

package:TellMeTheTime.App
Launcher:TellMeTheTime.App.MainActivity

4 Likes

So I bought Tasker. I think the expression on my face after starting this application was very similar to the expression I had in 1990 when a friend turned on the PC XT in front of me. I didn’t understand anything either. Give me a month to figure it out :slight_smile:

4 Likes

We’ll give you two if needed! :wink:

3 Likes
2 Likes