The search ends here !!!! - H2

Mar 11, 2018 14:23:42 GMT 1 capt jon said:
Mar 10, 2018 20:07:44 GMT 1 oleg said:
Main problem is the cable is to hard and not flexible enough. Otherwise it could be better if the cable would be quer to connector. Do you know if this cable would work? de.aliexpress.com/item/Free-Shipping-Original-DM368-Smart-watch-Charging-Cable-For-LF16-Charging-Dock-USB-Cable-Charger-Smart/32822993575.html?spm=a2g0x.10010108.1000014.10.4eea135fZ7FGK3&traffic_analysisId=recommend_3035_null_null_null&scm=1007.13338.98466.000000000000000&pvid=bf453e26-6fa8-4e93-a61a-f7bbfc174ae6&tpp=1

de.aliexpress.com/item/Free-Shipping-Original-DM368-Smart-watch-Charging-Cable-For-LF16-Charging-Dock-USB-Cable-Charger-Smart/32822993575.html?spm=a2g0x.10010108.1000014.10.4eea135fZ7FGK3&traffic_analysisId=recommend_3035_null_null_null&scm=1007.13338.98466.000000000000000&pvid=bf453e26-6fa8-4e93-61a-f7bbfc174ae6&tpp=1

Don’t like my stand. It works every time. The cable you show on aliexpress may work.  If there is a problem it will be with the shape of your watch and the layout of the connector. For example if your heart rate sensor is slightly elevated it may keep a cable shapped like that one from laying flat. All you can do is buy and try.

I need possibility to charge the watch from power bank if it is in the pocket.  I also have a charge stand in mind,  similar with yours, for my desk.

Mar 10, 2018 17:00:41 GMT 1 capt jon said:
Mar 10, 2018 13:00:29 GMT 1 oleg said:
Hello everybody,

now I’m owner of H2 watch.
It’s good device, but magnetic cable connection is not stable and loose contact with every small movement.
Do you know if there is any alternativ cables with better usability?

Thanks!

Another answer to this problem I build a simple stand, using the supplied cable,  that works for both my I4 Air and H2 because they use the same cable and the contacts position is the same on both watches. The weight of the watch keeps the connection secure. You just place the watch on the stand and walk away. Note: the height of the cable in the stand is important. If too high the watch will not lay flat, if too low it will not make good contact. A slight angle of the platform helps in good positioning.

Hello!

captjon,  what kind of material did you use to build the stand, which you show in the pictures? Is it wood? 
How many pieces are needed to build it?

Can you please, show an image of how it looks, when placed on a table, for example?

It is very interesting and I am able to try to reproduce something similar if I know how it is done.

Thank you for your help! 

Mar 13, 2018 8:34:29 GMT 1 moreira67 said:
Mar 10, 2018 17:00:41 GMT 1 capt jon said:
Another answer to this problem I build a simple stand, using the supplied cable,  that works for both my I4 Air and H2 because they use the same cable and the contacts position is the same on both watches. The weight of the watch keeps the connection secure. You just place the watch on the stand and walk away. Note: the height of the cable in the stand is important. If too high the watch will not lay flat, if too low it will not make good contact. A slight angle of the platform helps in good positioning.

Hello!

captjon,  what kind of material did you use to build the stand, which you show in the pictures? Is it wood? 

Can you please, show an image of how it looks, when placed on a table, for example?

It is very interesting and I am able to try to reproduce something similar if I know how it is done.

Thank you for your help! 

It is built of wood because it is easy to work with. I used 5 pieces total, of wood scraps I had available to work with. There are two pieces that form the base or you could use one piece if it was large enough to provide support so that it would not tip over. Three the pedestal and two more pieces that form the platform where the watch rests. The pedestal needs to be long enough so that with the watch band closed in one of the last holes it will not rest near the base. The platform was the only part that required a bit of work. I used two pieces of 1/4" thick pieces sandwiched together to make the opening for the cable to mount. The top piece also provides the attaching point for the platform to attach to the pedestal with a screw, that is located under the “Talogrip” material. A thick piece of cardboard was glued between the two pieces to give the cable the correct height to match up to the watch so it sits level on the platform and the contacts mate correctly. By doing it this way I only had to get the opening for the cable correct for the top piece and it is glued to the bottom piece. Note I added a slight angle to the platform for easier positioning.

Mar 13, 2018 14:12:34 GMT 1 capt jon said:
Mar 13, 2018 8:34:29 GMT 1 moreira67 said:
Hello!

Thank you for your help! 

It is built of wood because it is easy to work with. I used 5 pieces total, of wood scraps I had available to work with. There are two pieces that form the base or you could use one piece if it was large enough to provide support so that it would not tip over. Three the pedestal and two more pieces that form the platform where the watch rests. The pedestal needs to be long enough so that with the watch band closed in one of the last holes it will not rest near the base. The platform was the only part that required a bit of work. I used two pieces of 1/4" thick pieces sandwiched together to make the opening for the cable to mount. The top piece also provides the attaching point for the platform to attach to the pedestal with a screw, that is located under the “Talogrip” material. A thick piece of cardboard was glued between the two pieces to give the cable the correct height to match up to the watch so it sits level on the platform and the contacts mate correctly. By doing it this way I only had to get the opening for the cable correct for the top piece and it is glued to the bottom piece. Note I added a slight angle to the platform for easier positioning.

Thank you very much, captjon

Great job and very good explanation!

The “Talogrip” material is good, not only to prevent the smartwatch from slipping, but also serves to protect it from scratches. Very well thought out!

I’ll try to get the material I need, to do something similar for me.

Many thanks, once again, and Congratulations on the good work!

Greetings.

Hello!
Tell me please, what is the most current firmware for our watches today?
I’m worth it - NJY_H2_C1S_GSM_PHT_20171024
And Pablo11 posted the firmware - NJY_H2_C1S_GSM_PHT_20171030.
Is there a difference, or is it the same firmware? I just do not find new firmware via OTA.
In advance thanks for the answer.

Mar 15, 2018 19:07:09 GMT 1 foto said:
Hello! Tell me please, what is the most current firmware for our watches today? I'm worth it - NJY_H2_C1S_GSM_PHT_20171024 And Pablo11 posted the firmware - NJY_H2_C1S_GSM_PHT_20171030. Is there a difference, or is it the same firmware? I just do not find new firmware via OTA. In advance thanks for the answer.

Hi. I have the first one and work ok. I have Bluetooth call. I dont know why there are another version.

Mar 17, 2018 0:14:29 GMT 1 sabocr said:

Mar 15, 2018 19:07:09 GMT 1 foto said:
Hello!
Tell me please, what is the most current firmware for our watches today?
I’m worth it - NJY_H2_C1S_GSM_PHT_20171024
And Pablo11 posted the firmware - NJY_H2_C1S_GSM_PHT_20171030.
Is there a difference, or is it the same firmware? I just do not find new firmware via OTA.

Hi. I have the first one and work ok. I have Bluetooth call. I dont know why there are another version.

Hello!

At me too the firmware was from 24.10.2017, all works.

Just wanted to understand - Is this one and the same firmware or are they all different?

Mar 9, 2018 13:27:00 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

Mar 8, 2018 18:25:20 GMT 1 foto said:
Hello everybody!
Maybe the question is not on the topic, but still I’ll ask:
Maybe someone has not working hours? I need a back cover from these hours. Of course, if it is not damaged. My watch fell off the stoat, and the back cover did not crack much, near the battery charging terminals.
Can someone who does not need to share this cover?
The best regards, Albert

try this store:  www.aliexpress.com/store/1798763 she promised me that they can sell parts.

Hello Sonia!

I asked this seller about the lid. The seller found such a lid, but asks for a price of 28.68$ for a regular piece of plastic that is fragile and not quality. 

P/S
I got a response from the official manufacturer of this watch. I wrote to him the first time I wrote to Aliexpress.
They told me that the lid, along with the delivery to me, would cost 10$.

Scammers out there, on AliExpress!

Mar 17, 2018 7:19:48 GMT 1 foto said:

Mar 9, 2018 13:27:00 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:
try this store:  www.aliexpress.com/store/1798763 she promised me that they can sell parts.

Hello Sonia!

I asked this seller about the lid. The seller found such a lid, but asks for a price of 28.68$ for a regular piece of plastic that is fragile and not quality. 

P/S I got a response from the official manufacturer of this watch. I wrote to him the first time I wrote to Aliexpress. They told me that the lid, along with the delivery to me, would cost 10$.

that is great:) any chance you have a link for it? 

Dec 27, 2017 8:49:04 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

Dec 27, 2017 8:20:28 GMT 1 Tim And Pierce Collins said:
Well for now … What is going on ? This watch is amazing ! Sonia’s admiration of this watch is spot on . The battery life is amazing ( i spent most of yesterday trying to kill it but failed and went to bed :laughing::laughing: ) .
Sixty seven ££ delivered ( bargain ) .
Edge to edge screen - great
GPS best i have used ( very quick and works )
Battery - Mind blowing
Can actually be used properly as a fitness tracker !
Wifi - Bluetooth - 3g all works

Have to go as i have to try again to kill the thing

Ps - I have compared this watch to my Finow x5 air , Finow x5 , Lemfo LES1 and IQI I4 .

Merry christmas all !

true, it is amazing since i almost use it as i use my phone and it is just perfect in meaning of battery, true with bt on for about 2hrs of music and workout it drains battery faster but even with that i still get a day and even a day and a half.

How to root i4 air smartwatch

Mar 17, 2018 11:34:36 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

Mar 17, 2018 7:19:48 GMT 1 foto said:
Hello Sonia!

P/S I got a response from the official manufacturer of this watch. I wrote to him the first time I wrote to Aliexpress. They told me that the lid, along with the delivery to me, would cost 10$.

that is great:) any chance you have a link for it? 

Forgive Sonia, I did not understand you - which link do you want?

foto

from where they sold you so cheap, i mean not just for me but for others, it is sad that it is’nt easy to get parts for our watches:(

ppssvvkk

try here:) /thread/902/twrp-recovery-iqi-i4

1. you need custom recovery and from there very easy to root just follow the instructions. if you still having problems just tag me:)

Mar 17, 2018 14:49:39 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:foto

from where they sold you so cheap, i mean not just for me but for others, it is sad that it is’nt easy to get parts for our watches:(

I wrote directly to the official website of the manufacturer, to the support service. And they wrote me the answer.
Microwear H2

Mar 17, 2018 15:02:28 GMT 1 foto said:

Mar 17, 2018 14:49:39 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:foto

I wrote directly to the official website of the manufacturer, to the support service. And they wrote me the answer.
Microwear H2

i do'nt undersand why not just open a store that also sells parts:/ that would help many of these wathces' users.

Mar 17, 2018 15:20:29 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

Mar 17, 2018 15:02:28 GMT 1 foto said:
Microwear H2

i do'nt undersand why not just open a store that also sells parts:/ that would help many of these wathces' users.

Maybe they have not thought about it yet. And maybe just not profitable.

It’s probably easier to sell whole hours, not spare parts

The back cover of this watch is made of a very fragile plastic and not very durable. The clock fell (from its vibration) from a height of 1 meter, to a wooden floor, and immediately appeared a crack, though not large.

And for this piece of brittle plastic, Aliexpress was asked for almost 30$
Cover in Aliexpress

Hello everyone!

I need help with the following problem:

After having placed a SIM card in my H2, I checked a few days after, that the Communications Operator is charging me 2€ of Daily Internet, even without me accessing the internet.

Do Apps consume mobile data in the background, without my knowledge?

How can I disable access to mobile data on the H2 smartwatch, so I will not be re-taxed?

Is there any option in the H2 settings for this purpose or some application that I can install on H2 to control / disable the mobile data from my H2 SIM card?

Thanks in advance for your help!

Greetings!

Apr 2, 2018 7:41:42 GMT 1 moreira67 said:

1. yes:) mostly apps that need updates. 2. you can turn on flight mode on your watch but then wo'nt have also calls and sms.  3.yes. install gesture search and locate data usage and disable any app you do'nt want it to use data.

play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.google.android.apps.gesturesearch

Apr 2, 2018 17:03:22 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

Apr 2, 2018 7:41:42 GMT 1 moreira67 said:

1. yes:) mostly apps that need updates.
2. you can turn on flight mode on your watch but then wo’nt have also calls and sms. 
3.yes. install gesture search and locate data usage and disable any app you do’nt want it to use data.

play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.google.android.apps.gesturesearch

Hello!

First of all, thank you for your quick reply! 

1. I have that feeling too.

2. Of course that isn’t the best solution, so i can’t use the SIM card for phone calls and SMS with flight mode on.

3. The link you provide don’t return to a valid page. Can you put a valid link to the Gesture Search (*) in Play Store, please?

• But, with that App.(*), if i disable any app to not use data, they not update too when i turn on an Wi-Fi connection, right? Or i can choose to only disable mobile data connection?

I’m looking for an App. that disable only mobile data connection, but allow Wi-Fi connection simultaneously, is that possible?

Please any adictional help it will wellcome.

Thank you very much for your attention.

Greetings! 

Apr 2, 2018 23:17:03 GMT 1 moreira67 said:

Apr 2, 2018 17:03:22 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

you do'nt need an app if you use google gesture search you'll be able to disable the apps that you want but also you can use apps that monitor the cpu, wakelock is a great app but for it you need root.

if you can’t access the link i gave you that means it is’nt available in your country and you need to download it to your pc and copy it to your watch and then install it.

www.apkmirror.com/apk/google-inc/gesture-search/gesture-search-2-1-5-2-release/gesture-search-2-1-5-2-android-apk-download/