The search ends here !!!! - H2

Dec 27, 2017 8:20:28 GMT 1 Tim And Pierce Collins said:
Well for now .... What is going on ? This watch is amazing ! Sonia’s admiration of this watch is spot on . The battery life is amazing ( i spent most of yesterday trying to kill it but failed and went to bed 😆😆 ) . Sixty seven ££ delivered ( bargain ) . Edge to edge screen - great GPS best i have used ( very quick and works ) Battery - Mind blowing Can actually be used properly as a fitness tracker ! Wifi - Bluetooth - 3g all works

Have to go as i have to try again to kill the thing

Ps - I have compared this watch to my Finow x5 air , Finow x5 , Lemfo LES1 and IQI I4 .

Merry christmas all !

true, it is amazing since i almost use it as i use my phone and it is just perfect in meaning of battery, true with bt on for about 2hrs of music and workout it drains battery faster but even with that i still get a day and even a day and a half.

Well for now .... What is going on ? This watch is amazing ! Sonia’s admiration of this watch is spot on . The battery life is amazing ( i spent most of yesterday trying to kill it but failed and went to bed 😆😆 ) . Sixty seven ££ delivered ( bargain ) . Edge to edge screen - great GPS best i have used ( very quick and works ) Battery - Mind blowing Can actually be used properly as a fitness tracker ! Wifi - Bluetooth - 3g all works

Ps - I have compared this watch to my Finow x5 air , Finow x5 , Lemfo LES1 and IQI I4 .

Merry christmas all !

I told you ha ha
:blush::blush::blush:

Glad you had a good experience, but I think mine has a faulty battery, sometimes it lasts 3 hours of use, sometimes it only has an hour. Also. The battery percentage is never correct, yesterday KT wouldn’t charge above 49% but stayed there for ages. Today it wouldn’t charge above 87% and it’s not staying there.
Also NY phone will not find my watch through the app anymore, but I think it’s a fault with my phone. Also, is the watch supposed to come with a short white cable?

Dec 27, 2017 14:33:24 GMT 1 yotoprules said:
Glad you had a good experience, but I think mine has a faulty battery, sometimes it lasts 3 hours of use, sometimes it only has an hour. Also. The battery percentage is never correct, yesterday KT wouldn't charge above 49% but stayed there for ages. Today it wouldn't charge above 87% and it's not staying there. Also NY phone will not find my watch through the app anymore, but I think it's a fault with my phone. Also, is the watch supposed to come with a short white cable?

yes, it should come with charging cable, it sounds that you been sold a damaged one.

Dec 27, 2017 16:37:02 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

Dec 27, 2017 14:33:24 GMT 1 yotoprules said:
Glad you had a good experience, but I think mine has a faulty battery, sometimes it lasts 3 hours of use, sometimes it only has an hour. Also. The battery percentage is never correct, yesterday KT wouldn’t charge above 49% but stayed there for ages. Today it wouldn’t charge above 87% and it’s not staying there.
Also NY phone will not find my watch through the app anymore, but I think it’s a fault with my phone. Also, is the watch supposed to come with a short white cable?

yes, it should come with charging cable, it sounds that you been sold a damaged one.

It did come with a cable, thought it was the wrong one, turns out I was wrong lol.

The battery life is still decent, it just gives me the wrong percentage

Dec 27, 2017 19:04:00 GMT 1 yotoprules said:

Dec 27, 2017 16:37:02 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

It did come with a cable, thought it was the wrong one, turns out I was wrong lol.

The battery life is still decent, it just gives me the wrong percentage

it takes time at the first charges to charge but after that the readings of the battery are just fine. i at first went from 100% to 0% at least twice. if you still having problems it means something is wrong with the battery in your watch.

Merry christmas all !

I told you ha ha
:blush::blush::blush:

I’ll be honest i’m pretty shocked how good this is . I know its fun ( or not to some ) messing around with these things but finally getting a watch that works as it should is great :+1:

Dec 28, 2017 12:36:35 GMT 1 Tim And Pierce Collins said:
ha ha 😊😊😊

I’ll be honest i’m pretty shocked how good this is . I know its fun ( or not to some ) messing around with these things but finally getting a watch that works as it should is great 👍

Yeah, it's a great watch👍👍

are you using always 3g?

Dec 28, 2017 15:07:03 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

are you using always 3g?

Hi . Yes :+1:

Yo people,

A short message from the land of the Dutch.

You almost convinced me in buying the H2. One question: Can I change the clockskin on this watch? On Gearbest it is stated that it can’t be done.
But knowing the unlimited knowledge of a internet communtiy… I reckon it should be possible. But to be on the safeside. I thought I first ask.

THX in advance

Dec 28, 2017 16:39:16 GMT 1 KTM said:
Yo people,

A short message from the land of the Dutch.

You almost convinced me in buying the H2. One question: Can I change the clockskin on this watch? On Gearbest it is state that it can be done.
But knowing the unlimited knowledge of a internet communtiy… I reckon it should be possible. But to be on the safeside. I thought I first ask.

THX in advance

yep, you can:) 

Well you convinced me! I ordered one just now!

Dec 28, 2017 18:18:19 GMT 1 KTM said:

lucky you, i hope mine will be fixed soon or i'll be able to buy new one....
Dec 28, 2017 18:18:19 GMT 1 KTM said:

You will love it :blush:

Just ordered mine today. But look at the next model coming out end of january :
www.microweartech.com/Microwear_H5.html

Jan 2, 2018 18:40:09 GMT 1 quietsch said:
Just ordered mine today. But look at the next model coming out end of january : www.microweartech.com/Microwear_H5.html

that is and ugly watch, i think the H2 for now is the best android 5.1 watch but do wonder about the android 6.0
Jan 2, 2018 18:40:09 GMT 1 quietsch said:
Just ordered mine today. But look at the next model coming out end of january : www.microweartech.com/Microwear_H5.html

Have a look on the square watches google+ forum, somebody has piccies of a Finow Q1 Pro coming out soon, much nicer looking. But doubt the camera is good for normal pictures, just selfies and video calling.

Seems to me the square watches are always going to have a battery advantage as well because of design convenience.

Is the H2 a better buy than the KW99?

hello this H2 are great i was just want to know are this H2 can be check Blood Pressure and Blood Oxygen on smartphone app, like H1 Funfit App can check that thanks