The search ends here !!!! - H2

Jan 31, 2018 7:06:24 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

Jan 31, 2018 7:01:14 GMT 1 moreira67 said:
Hello to all the Community!

It is my first participation in this Forum and I apologize for my English, I am Portuguese.

I ordered a Microwear H2 today because it seems to me to be one of the most complete and efficient smartwatch’s in the market today. And your comments about it, here and on YouTube, convinced me too.

I hope this comes with the Bluetooth Calling function already installed. If it does not come with this function, I hope to update the H2 with your precious help.

Until there continue with your excellent work.

Greetings!

Welcome, and with any problem feel free to ask, most likely the watch will come with it and if not we will help you with how to get it:) good choice.

Thank you very much for your kind words. I'm glad to join to this Forum and i hope, someday, i can help the others too. Right now i'm a newbie on this matter. 

Greetings!

Jan 21, 2018 15:40:39 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

Jan 21, 2018 8:38:51 GMT 1 Tim And Pierce Collins said:

the H5? no thanks, if i wo’nt be able to fix the H2 i will buy a NEW one:))))))))

Sonia, what is the issue with your H2, you have to fix? How many months had you used before the malfunction? 
My main concern is that the watch doesn’t last at least one year.

Feb 6, 2018 22:58:36 GMT 1 hitko said:

Jan 21, 2018 15:40:39 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

well..... mine lasted few days BUT the problem is the place of the speaker which is  a problem, mine got corrosion from sweat no water and i did'nt have the time to fix it when i do i will and if i can't fix it i will buy a new one:) same one:)

Feb 9, 2018 9:29:32 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

Feb 6, 2018 22:58:36 GMT 1 hitko said:

well… mine lasted few days BUT the problem is the place of the speaker which is  a problem, mine got corrosion from sweat no water and i did’nt have the time to fix it when i do i will and if i can’t fix it i will buy a new one:) same one:)

I’m burning mine tomorrow for a Youtube video about Microwear customer services :+1:
Feel free to post me yours to UK and i’ll sort it out :laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

Feb 9, 2018 20:32:06 GMT 1 Tim And Pierce Collins said:

Feb 9, 2018 9:29:32 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:
well… mine lasted few days BUT the problem is the place of the speaker which is  a problem, mine got corrosion from sweat no water and i did’nt have the time to fix it when i do i will and if i can’t fix it i will buy a new one:) same one:)

I’m burning mine tomorrow for a Youtube video about Microwear customer services :+1:
Feel free to post me yours to UK and i’ll sort it out :laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

i hope they will fix their mistakes in their new watches and hopefully the H2 will be upgraded (yep, i’m hooked on this watch

)

Hello!

My Microwear H2 is almost there.
Tracking says it should arrive this week.

Could you tell me what care I should take when using the device for the first time?
Charge the battery first? And then, is there any procedure to check if all functions are operational? Any problem that I should be aware of, that is common to this model?
And in terms of maintenance, what are the main care to have?

I hope my H2 already comes with the Bluetooth Calling feature installed. Can you tell me which software version should be installed on Microwear H2, which already has Bluetooth Calling?

I appreciate your help, so I’m prepared to test my device as soon as it arrives. I hope it comes in good working order and overall appearance.

Thank you in advance for the possible help.

Greetings to all Forum friends.

Feb 20, 2018 3:24:38 GMT 1 moreira67 said:
Hello!

Could you tell me what care I should take when using the device for the first time?
Charge the battery first? And then, is there any procedure to check if all functions are operational? Any problem that I should be aware of, that is common to this model?

I hope my H2 already comes with the Bluetooth Calling feature installed. Can you tell me which software version should be installed on Microwear H2, which already has Bluetooth Calling?

I appreciate your help, so I’m prepared to test my device as soon as it arrives. I hope it comes in good working order and overall appearance.

Want to wish you luck. You don’t really need to know which firmware is installed. When you turn the watch on it will have the BT call app installed and available with all the others. I ordered mine last Nov and it came with it already installed. However, the BT call feature on my watch was unreliable and you can read my post listed under the BT call app posting here, H2 BT call.

I tried everything I could think of to make it work but it just was too unreliable to use so I put it up and stopped using the watch. Maybe they have fixed these issues but they have not released new firmware for this watch, on their web site the last time I looked.

Feb 20, 2018 16:30:52 GMT 1 capt jon said:
Feb 20, 2018 3:24:38 GMT 1 moreira67 said:
Hello!

Want to wish you luck. You don’t really need to know which firmware is installed. When you turn the watch on it will have the BT call app installed and available with all the others. I ordered mine last Nov and it came with it already installed. However, the BT call feature on my watch was unreliable and you can read my post listed under the BT call app posting here, H2 BT call.

I tried everything I could think of to make it work but it just was too unreliable to use so I put it up and stopped using the watch. Maybe they have fixed these issues but they have not released new firmware for this watch, on their web site the last time I looked.

Hello!

Thank you for your reply.

Does this mean that the Bluetooth Call function simply does not work, or is it unreliable and flawed on all H2 devices?
I wonder if it is general opinion or if there are people who can use this functionality without problems.

PS: Oh i see, i gonna follow your post about this.

Thank you again for your kind attention.

Feb 20, 2018 22:59:53 GMT 1 moreira67 said:
Feb 20, 2018 16:30:52 GMT 1 capt jon said:
Want to wish you luck. You don't really need to know which firmware is installed. When you turn the watch on it will have the BT call app installed and available with all the others. I ordered mine last Nov and it came with it already installed. However, the BT call feature on my watch was unreliable and you can read my post listed under the BT call app posting here, H2 BT call.

Hello!

Does this mean that the Bluetooth Call function simply does not work, or is it unreliable and flawed on all H2 devices?
I wonder if it is general opinion or if there are people who can use this functionality without problems.

Hi. BT call works. I have mine about one month and everything its ok. It comes with BT call app. I had issues with BT because disconnect several times at day specially in my office but thats no problem for me. Try to disconnect the smartwatch when charge is in 100%, because i did that and battery life improve too much. Good luck.  

Feb 22, 2018 22:26:47 GMT 1 sabocr said:

Hello!

Hi. BT call works. I have mine about one month and everything its ok. It comes with BT call app. I had issues with BT because disconnect several times at day specially in my office but thats no problem for me. Try to disconnect the smartwatch when charge is in 100%, because i did that and battery life improve too much. Good luck.  

Hi!

Thank you for your reply!

Can you tell me if you use WiiWatch App in your smartphone to connect with your Microwear H2 or you have any other App that works better?

Thanks again for your kind attention!

Feb 25, 2018 5:12:14 GMT 1 moreira67 said:

Hi!

Can you tell me if you use WiiWatch App in your smartphone to connect with your Microwear H2 or you have any other App that works better?

I can confirm from my experience and posting by others in this forum that WatchDroid will not work with the BT Call app on most of these watches. Both my H2 and Zeblaze Thor had this problem. You have to use the WiiWatch app to be able to maintain any type of connection other than the BT Call app connection. You need to understand that the BT Call app establishes its own BT connection separate from the watch connection and this seems to cause problems in some watches like my H2 where neither connection wants to provide a constant connection. What you generally get is constant connects and disconnects of WatchDroid which renders it useless. The BT Call app is usually more stable when you do not attempt to maintain two connections but this causes you to loose the other functions of tethering. I use WatchDroid on my I4Air as the newest version provides multiple options for responding directly to text messages on your watch. I will not download the BT Call firmware onto this watch because of its instability on my other watches. What I want is to be able to respond to primarily texts and also phone calls on my watch so i don’t have to keep reaching for my phone when it is inconvenient. I do not walk around all day with my phone in hand like a lot of folks. 

Hello!

About charging your watch to 100%. When you use an inline power meter to monitor the charge cycle of your watch you will know how much charge the watch received. If fully discharged, for example,  it should match the size of your battery or 50% half etc. Also the meter shows when fully charged the current flow goes to zero and no more current is being supplied to the battery. So there is no need to attempt to disconnect it at 100% as the watch controls its charge cycle. I leave mine on overnight sometimes and in the morning it always shows zero current flow and the amount of mah, (miliamp hour) the battery accepted. If you charge the watch while it is powered "ON", once full charge is reached the charge circuit may supply a small amount of current in cycles to try and maintain a full charge, which results in a higher than normal, mah reading. I have learned this over time monitoring the charging circuit and thus you learn how much current is normally supplied to the watch and which cycle it is in. The meter will also let you know if you have a problem with the battery or charging system.

I charge my I4Air this way and  easily get about 30 hrs of use out of a charge. I do use the Battery Repair and a Calibration app which on my watches has helped stabilize the batteries.

Feb 25, 2018 5:12:14 GMT 1 moreira67 said:

Hi!

I am using Watchdroid. You need to install in the smartwatch and cellphone. I don´t like WiiWatch because the notifications are better in Watchdroid. You can answer since the smartwatch Whatsapp messages and other, for me is an excellent app. This app is a betta but works fine to me.

Feb 25, 2018 16:39:21 GMT 1 capt jon said:

About charging your watch to 100%. When you use an inline power meter to monitor the charge cycle of your watch you will know how much charge the watch received. If fully discharged, for example,  it should match the size of your battery or 50% half etc. Also the meter shows when fully charged the current flow goes to zero and no more current is being supplied to the battery. So there is no need to attempt to disconnect it at 100% as the watch controls its charge cycle. I leave mine on overnight sometimes and in the morning it always shows zero current flow and the amount of mah, (miliamp hour) the battery accepted. If you charge the watch while it is powered “ON”, once full charge is reached the charge circuit may supply a small amount of current in cycles to try and maintain a full charge, which results in a higher than normal, mah reading. I have learned this over time monitoring the charging circuit and thus you learn how much current is normally supplied to the watch and which cycle it is in. The meter will also let you know if you have a problem with the battery or charging system.

I charge my I4Air this way and  easily get about 30 hrs of use out of a charge. I do use the Battery Repair and a Calibration app which on my watches has helped stabilize the batteries.

Thanks for your recomendation, but there are many apps with the name “Battery Repair”, could you tell me which one do you use? Thanks again.

Feb 27, 2018 15:17:16 GMT 1 sabocr said:

Feb 25, 2018 16:39:21 GMT 1 capt jon said:
About charging your watch to 100%. When you use an inline power meter to monitor the charge cycle of your watch you will know how much charge the watch received. If fully discharged, for example,  it should match the size of your battery or 50% half etc. Also the meter shows when fully charged the current flow goes to zero and no more current is being supplied to the battery. So there is no need to attempt to disconnect it at 100% as the watch controls its charge cycle. I leave mine on overnight sometimes and in the morning it always shows zero current flow and the amount of mah, (miliamp hour) the battery accepted. If you charge the watch while it is powered “ON”, once full charge is reached the charge circuit may supply a small amount of current in cycles to try and maintain a full charge, which results in a higher than normal, mah reading. I have learned this over time monitoring the charging circuit and thus you learn how much current is normally supplied to the watch and which cycle it is in. The meter will also let you know if you have a problem with the battery or charging system.

Thanks for your recomendation, but there are many apps with the name “Battery Repair”, could you tell me which one do you use? Thanks again.

play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.bat.lifebattery

The calibration app: play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=io.batteryapps.batterycalibration

I recently had a problem with my LG tablet battery completely discharging in less that a day, even when turned off when not used. I first ran the battery repair, it “fixed” numerous bad cells and next the calibration app. I now am back to two or more days on a battery charge.

Hello everyone!

First of all, i want to thank you to captjon and sabocr for your help.

I do not know if I already mentioned it, but I already received my H2.

It works fine and so far, I have no complaints. However, it is still too early to make a general assessment as I have not yet tested all the features. I am waiting for a Nano SIM card to test calls. I’ve tested Bluetooth calls and it sounds okay, but not long enough to know if there are any connectivity problems.

I would like you to help me with a question:

How can I transfer music files to H2? Can I only do this through the data cable on the PC or can it be done also through a Tablet or Smartphone? Is it also possible to be done through Wi-Fi and Bluetooth connection, or not? The songs should be stored in the “Musics” folder of Smartwatch, right?

Thanks for the additional help and keep up the good work!

Hi moreira67! I see no reason why you can’t transfer those files by Bluetooth to your H2. Could you please confirm if Voice Search works offline on your H2? Many thanks. JR

Mar 1, 2018 3:43:13 GMT 1 moreira67 said:
Hello everyone!

First of all, i want to thank you to captjon and sabocr for your help.

I do not know if I already mentioned it, but I already received my H2.

It works fine and so far, I have no complaints. However, it is still too early to make a general assessment as I have not yet tested all the features. I am waiting for a Nano SIM card to test calls. I’ve tested Bluetooth calls and it sounds okay, but not long enough to know if there are any connectivity problems.

I would like you to help me with a question:

How can I transfer music files to H2? Can I only do this through the data cable on the PC or can it be done also through a Tablet or Smartphone? Is it also possible to be done through Wi-Fi and Bluetooth connection, or not? The songs should be stored in the “Musics” folder of Smartwatch, right?

Thanks for the additional help and keep up the good work!

I believe you can transfer the files via BT using Watch Droid? But personally I find it much easier to make file transfers and add watchfaces using the computer. You can open two windows side by side and simply select the needed files and drag them to the correct watch file watch and your done.

Mar 1, 2018 12:57:28 GMT 1 jrjr said:
Hi moreira67! I see no reason why you can't transfer those files by Bluetooth to your H2. Could you please confirm if Voice Search works offline on your H2? Many thanks. JR

Hello!

Thank you for your reply

Now i’m not at home, and i don’t have the smartwatch with me.

As soon as possible i gonna see if the Voice Search works offline in my H2.

It’s good to me that the we can transfer files by bluetooth, because my PC it’s old, and don’t reconize the H2.

EDIT: To jrjr,

No, the Voice Search don’t work offline. Voice Search is based on Google Now and needs to be online to work.

Cheers!

Hello everyone!

For now I am very satisfied with my H2.

I tested Bluetooth Calls while driving, with my smartphone in my pocket, and the call was flawless. The sound is clear and well audible by both speakers.

Now I have a question:

Is it possible to change the calendar background image? The default image is not very good because it interferes with the display of calendar information. If so, how do you do it?

By the way, can you give me some ideas about apps that can be useful in smartwatch and that are easy to use?

And games that are playable, on a screen so small, can you indicate any?

Thank you for your help.

Greetings.