The search ends here !!!! - H2

Jan 4, 2018 23:14:38 GMT 1 paulr said:
Is the H2 a better buy than the KW99?

[br

Yes it is . You wont be panicking about battery giving up etc

Jan 5, 2018 5:11:42 GMT 1 adri said:
hello this H2 are great i was just want to know are this H2 can be check Blood Pressure and Blood Oxygen on smartphone app, like H1 Funfit App can check that thanks

No sorry

Jan 2, 2018 21:10:23 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

Jan 2, 2018 18:40:09 GMT 1 quietsch said:
Just ordered mine today. But look at the next model coming out end of january :
www.microweartech.com/Microwear_H5.html

that is and ugly watch, i think the H2 for now is the best android 5.1 watch but do wonder about the android 6.0

Hi Sophie . What do you know about android 6 on the upcoming H5 and Q1 Pro ?

Thanks

Jan 5, 2018 9:46:12 GMT 1 Tim And Pierce Collins said:

Jan 2, 2018 21:10:23 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

not much because we do'nt work with the wquare watches:) most likely the round ones will come shortly after...but till i see a pro for the H2 i wo'nt prefer any other watch over it:)

check this out:  /thread/1979/alternative-new-models

Jan 5, 2018 10:27:56 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

not much because we do’nt work with the wquare watches:) most likely the round ones will come shortly after…but till i see a pro for the H2 i wo’nt prefer any other watch over it:)

check this out: /thread/1979/alternative-new-models

Thankyou Sonia

Hiya just received my H2 can anyone tell me if I can connect my WhatsApp that’s on my phone to my watch and be able to use it just the same way please

Jan 11, 2018 15:14:03 GMT 1 ravenesse said:
Hiya just received my H2 can anyone tell me if I can connect my WhatsApp that's on my phone to my watch and be able to use it just the same way please

yes you can just make sure that the code you recieve on the phone enter it to the your account on the watch.

Hi, new here, but have been reading lots of posts.
Any idea if using the H2, I can answer calls on my main phone, but instead of talking into the watch, talk into a bluetooth headset?

That would mean that I would have both the smartwatch and headset paired and in use at the same time. The watch to get notifications and the headset for audio.

Has anyone ever tried this?

Thanks!

Jan 12, 2018 17:30:41 GMT 1 bmamo said:

tried and it does'nt work perfectly it keeps disconnecting and go to speaker on the watch, but have'nt tried only to connect it to the watch and see if works...will try:)

That’s very generous of you, thank you for your help

Jan 14, 2018 15:11:36 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

Jan 12, 2018 17:30:41 GMT 1 bmamo said:

tried and it does’nt work perfectly it keeps disconnecting and go to speaker on the watch, but have’nt tried only to connect it to the watch and see if works…will try:)

I wondered the same thing. If the earpiece was connected to your mobile phone and not the watch, might that work? Functionality would be the same, would it not?

not much because we do’nt work with the wquare watches:) most likely the round ones will come shortly after…but till i see a pro for the H2 i wo’nt prefer any other watch over it:)

check this out: /thread/1979/alternative-new-models

Just ordered one after hearing good reports online . Good battery and no overheating . Only £ 66 ? Sounds good

With Pablo’s help hoping to get my H2 screen working tomorrow when i have access to Pc at work , fingers crossed

Jan 21, 2018 8:38:51 GMT 1 Tim And Pierce Collins said:

the H5? no thanks, if i wo'nt be able to fix the H2 i will buy a NEW one:))))))))

Hi everybody. Today, I write this to tell you about battery life of H2. Right now i am using, 3g with data, BT and Wifi and the battery has a performance of 4.16% per hour. I am very happy with this.

It´s a good watch. Thanks Sonia for your recommendation.

Jan 22, 2018 17:31:58 GMT 1 sabocr said:
Hi everybody. Today, I write this to tell you about battery life of H2. Right now i am using, 3g with data, BT and Wifi and the battery has a performance of 4.16% per hour. I am very happy with this.

what about with gps? i normally left 3g and gps 24\7 on and bt and wifi for some hours cos i’ve used m2d via 3g.

Jan 22, 2018 21:07:07 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

Jan 22, 2018 17:31:58 GMT 1 sabocr said:

what about with gps? i normally left 3g and gps 24\7 on and bt and wifi for some hours cos i’ve used m2d via 3g.

I don´t use gps. I need to probe  it. But i use 3g without data, BT and wifi all day with screen off. Yesterday, with data i had 5.75% per hour. I detected a little diference with others days by google services and decided power off the data.

thanks for your answer

Jan 29, 2018 21:41:32 GMT 1 bmamo said:
thanks for your answer

i'm sorry for not replying  just too many posts to remember which i did and which i did'nt:) anyway the bt calls app does'nt work with any bt headset sadly only by speaker but it might change in the near future cos our head developer works closely with the developers of these software and it is always updated.

Hello to all the Community!

It is my first participation in this Forum and I apologize for my English, I am Portuguese.

I ordered a Microwear H2 today because it seems to me to be one of the most complete and efficient smartwatch’s in the market today. And your comments about it, here and on YouTube, convinced me too.

I hope this comes with the Bluetooth Calling function already installed. If it does not come with this function, I hope to update the H2 with your precious help.

Until there continue with your excellent work.

Greetings!

Jan 31, 2018 7:01:14 GMT 1 moreira67 said:
Hello to all the Community!

It is my first participation in this Forum and I apologize for my English, I am Portuguese.

I ordered a Microwear H2 today because it seems to me to be one of the most complete and efficient smartwatch’s in the market today. And your comments about it, here and on YouTube, convinced me too.

I hope this comes with the Bluetooth Calling function already installed. If it does not come with this function, I hope to update the H2 with your precious help.

Until there continue with your excellent work.

Greetings!

Welcome, and with any problem feel free to ask, most likely the watch will come with it and if not we will help you with how to get it:) good choice.