The Kospet PRIME Official post

Its not ota. You will have to flash it manually.

RK

1 Like

Did you read the other posts ? Good4life just wrote that he got v1.7B it as OTA.

I read a lot of the posts. I must have missed this one. I didnt receive v1.7B as OTA. I had to flash it manually.

RK

V 1.8b is not OTA. You have to flash it manualy.

1 Like

That’s fine, I would settle for 1.7B, but update server says my 1.5B is up-to-date.

Hi to all,for those asking what is this empty notification in Kospet Prime,as me,I think it’s the full charge notification when in charge.
It appear when I hear the sound notification of full charge.
bye

2 Likes

In what country are you?

Same thing to me

perhaps 1.7b only comes as an ota to those who already has 1.6b

I always have had connection error when try to update firmware.
Always updated with sp.
bye

Yes I had 1.7b in OTA after flash 1.6b manualy.

1 Like

Well I don’t know this problem at the Kospet prime, but maybe you should try the app “No LED MTK”.https://androidfilehost.com/?fid=24499762635999486

2 Likes

If this doesn’t work, you can went back to v.1.6b.

2 Likes

I get it while wearing my watch on my arm. This would be a strange time to get a full charge notification, so I doubt that is it.

3 Likes

10 posts were merged into an existing topic: A short how-to about arraytype 100

It really a strange OTA function these watches have:
To get 1.7B OTA, you need to first flash 1.6B, 1.5B will never see the update.

1 Like

I wrote to kospet for an explanation

2 Likes

Hello All,
I am looking for a new smartwatch (Current watch is a Samsung Gear S2). I have a few requirements and wonder if anyone can tell me if this Kospet Prime watch may fit the bill?

#1 I am left handed and wear my watches on the right arm. Can the Prime display be rotated 180 so the camera’s are positioned correctly when worn? If this is not a standard feature, then I did find a video which shows how to sideload an app which may be able to rotate a watch face and functionality. I don’t want to post a link if that is not allowed. If it is, I will be happy to though.

#2 I use the US Verizon Network. Does anyone know if the 4G Prime can work or be made to work with US Verizon?
Thanks so much

You can post a link, no problem at all. If you can’t post, the reason is that you are a new member. In this case, send me a PM with the link, I will add it.

1 Like

Thank you. This video shows an app which allows for android displays to be forced to rotate: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ytSqbKSQuKE . I do not know this person or if this is possible on other watches but, I found it interesting and may be helpful to any LEFTIES (Not Leftist’s :slight_smile: )…

1 Like