The Kospet PRIME Official post

can you comment on the removable straps and the watchfaces as well? That’ll be great!

According to my information, the bands are removable and it is Android 7.1.1 installed. This means that installing custom faces should be possible.
However, I do not have the binding information of the manufacturer yet. We will post those as soon as possible.

4 Likes

Hey
Could you please explain why banking with FAW will never be possible even if our watches can be locked by a pin and obviously face recognition…
I was sad to read that. Except from waterproofness that is the only additional feature I would badly want for a smartwatch.

Because Google does not allow it and the system image is not encrypted

3 Likes

What is surprising is the battery, but the images do not tell the details 100%. You have to wait for someone to do the revision. In these watches I think it is key, that it has ip 67/68, without an edge in the circle of the clock, compass, and good GPS.

@pablo11 is in direct contact with Kospet and us moderators daily . So if he says it doesnt have the " flat tyre " it doesnt . Thanks

1 Like

I don’t make this stuff up people. lol
The promotion at Banggood starts any time now.
It breaks down as in the attached image.
The first 20 buyers get the watch for $99 and as they sell the stock the price goes up until it reaches regular price point. mmexport1570066070975

Regarding the screen - I think this makes it fairly easy to see. This was given to me a few weeks ago by the manager of Kospet.
1570066356216.mp4 (1.2 MB)

3 Likes

Today is 199$

The bangood promtion has not yet started . Keep looking daily :+1:

2 Likes

Yeah, I think @Dr_Andy_Vishnu is probably correct.
The production run will not begin until after the factory is back from holiday.
There is no stock available at this time so pre-order only.
They may have only just started pre-order offers but I have no idea.
We have nothing to do with sales really. Only support.
But we still try to let you all know when there is a good deal going.
Here is the last communication I had about sales on 28th September.
Because I needed the advertising materials…

1 Like

So this was on Saturday.

2 Likes

First Real Photos Of Kospet Prime:

1 Like

is the rest of the body apart from the bezel made of plastic?

its true,crack no way for the price if the watch,i believe Kospet the build and materials quality are good

2 Likes

I’m wondering is this Prime would have the same issues as the Kospet Optimus PRO ( overheating and no-sleeping behavior) .:thinking:

1 Like

There is a small pressure release hole in the back :wink:

New Photos Of Kospet Prime 4G LTE Android 7.1.1 3GB+32GB MTK6739:

4 Likes

My concern with these, is what is the glass made of? Is kospet using Gorilla Glass or anything like that yet? I’m absolutely terrified of shattering the glass on my Kospet Hope.

So when ever i wear it, i’m CONSTANTLY thinking about it…
Like what if i happen to brush up against something, will it crack the glass? Because I’ve seen reports of people’s watch faces cracking after being dropped a meter, even when it lands on the bezel. Or if they happen to bump into something.

I’m kind of clumsy, my hands shake.

Edit: while we’re at it, why don’t you show us the actual screen.
This is how the kospet hope’s screen was advertised.

This is how it actually looks… That’s a bit freakin difference in the bezel. I would even go as far to say as it being false advertising. So how about showing us the Real Deal…

We can only show you what we are given.
That’s why I added a video to one of my posts and there are a few other videos and photos.
Please understand that we don’t have the watch and it is not available for us to show you until we get it.

3 Likes