The Kospet PRIME Official post

Please believe us, it’s a fake. This watch does not exist.

4 Likes

I believe this to be real. This watch is gonna be cool. I can hardly wait

There will be a watch with this name soon. But the specs and the pictures are fake. Believe it or not.
But I agree: It would be great to have such a watch sometime in the future.

2 Likes

all right.
been looking for a new watch every since my optimus pro died.
I ordered that new samsung watch, but what I really want is a good full android (even a good wear os watch would do) watch.
I didn’t really like any of the android watches that came out after the optimus , and buying another optimus (even it’s a nearly perfect watch for me) would be a bit silly.
we’ll see if the prime brings anything new, would be nice if it had nfc, better waterproofing and a bit better overall quality

1 Like

Hi fuuz, How did your Optimus Pro die? I have had no end of issues with Zeblaze watches and I was hoping that Kospet would be a suitable and safer alternative :frowning:

NEVER MIND, I read your other posts in the other thread.

Yeah, I might have killed it, I guess we will never know.
Btw, I had a thor 4 dual and had no issues with it, I gave it away and the person who got it is pretty happy with it to this day.
That’s the thing with these watches, you never know what you’ll get.
But they sure are a lot of fun.
I can hardly wait to see what this Prime thingie is and whatever new Zeblaze comes up with.

Cheers

https://www.gearbest.com/smart-watch-phone/pp_009309925869.html?wid=1433363

NFC seems to be absent, which is very unfortunate IMHO.
everything else looks good.
a bit of a steep price too at 230, still I might be getting this one as it looks to me to be a step in a very right direction
also, there is no word on the straps are replacable or not, which is kind of dealbraker for me. I hope they are

Kospet, please drop (at least) the side camera, put in an NFC chip and make it ip68 next time around

thank you all and have a good day

2 Likes

Yeah, that’s a pity about NFC. But all the rest seems very good! Really interesting product from Kospet

1260mAh wow I guess it will be 乇乂ㄒ尺卂 ㄒ卄丨匚匚 :joy:

1 Like

In the fake preview 2 weeks ago, they are talking about:

1. wireless charging
  2. NFC
  3. 1.6 "AMOLED display

All this information was not true. NFC in a full-Android smartwatch will not bring any benefits, as banking apps are locked due to the customized operating system of our watches.

2 Likes

as long as it doesn’t have nfc, then I have no reason to buy a new smartwatch just yet

@G1NT0N1C, Google pay runs just fine on my watch (might be it still wouldn’t let me pay with it, but it is running)

1 Like

I guess there will be watches like that in not so remote future.
But with the recent one already in $230 range I wonder what a watch with all that stuff is going to cost.

as long as it will be under $500, I’ll be happy

yeah, not everyone has been blessed with that kind of opulence mate :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I am very hesitant to spend anything more than AUD$200 on any of these watches as I have just had ongoing terrible experiences with durability AND abysmal warranty service ;-(

1 Like

On Gearbest, the description says “removable straps” :slight_smile: :smiley:

But it also says:
“Can I download other themes or interfaces to the watch?
It only supports built-in themes and interfaces and you cannot download others.”

Does that mean, it will not be possible to upload any standard launcher watchfaces - and will it not support Universal Launcher and none of all those watchfaces?

ah yes, and it’s single point touchscreen, not multipoint

it cant be any different from others A7 watches,just 1 or 2 new feature mostly software relate,but if its a full 1.61" with 400x400 around display and not flat tire i will buy it, yeah its scare me to pay more than $200 for this,but i never own a Kospet watch and peoples said built quality is good,but i dont get it,still those chineses companies making nonsense for whatever they making they just go with the flow and no innovation.

at least there is no flat tire on the pictures they publish at Gerabest - but hey, that’s all I know.

I can confirm that it’s an IPS sreen without flat tyre.

3 Likes