The Kospet PRIME Official post

Yes. It didn’t help.

Hm. I use this function on this watch dayly and it works fine. Goto launcher settings, scroll to the end and quit launcher (not delete) Then turn sound on in the standard settings. If it works, switch back to UL and try again.

1 Like

After turning off the launcher and turning it on, the button only worked once. The vibrate button hangs again.

Ok, then goto launcher settings and deinstall launcher. After that goto watch settings - uninstall aplications. Choose watchclockskin and tap on storage. Delete all data. Then deinstall clockwatchskin. Reboot and reinstall it.

And if I do not have clockwatchskin? I uploaded skins to the clockskin catalog on the web.

The Universal launcher app is called WatchClockSkin. If you want to delete Universal Launcher, you have to delete this app.

1 Like

The problem was disabling access to notifications for watchclock.
When enabled, the button works, but double notifications come.
Can it be fixed?

It’s not broken, so it’s hard to fix it… Enable notification for watchclockskin, and disable it for watch.

1 Like

There I have done and yet they come once on a black background and once on a colorful background.

Do you know if universal launcher works on optimus pro kospet?

is the display amoled or LCD?

Yes, it’s works. But this is a post about Kospet prime. And we allready spend to much time to talk about your UL problems…
Believe me, it works on all Kospet devices. Take your time to test some settings out. If there is a question left afterwards, I will try to find a solution

2 Likes

Kospet optimus pro is AMOLED, Kospet prime not.

1 Like

Prime is ok but I have 2 quite serious bugs.
The first is that notifications in UL come once a dark background, and once on a colored one as if he was taking notifications from 2 different applications, yet watchclock only has access to notifications.
The second is a touch problem when moving.

Go to watchsettings - more - app settings - special access - notification access. Disable “connect phone” and “watch”, enable watchclockskin. Then reboot.

1 Like

That’s how I got it set and it didn’t help.
Pictures below.

I can not do the job for you of experimenting a bit with the settings. I know it works. But you have to be ready to deal with it a little bit. Otherwise it will not work. I can explain it to you, but I can not understand it for you.
It works for me. On this device, with this apps, with this settings. Without any problem. I have no idea what’s going wrong on your watch. Take your time and test it out.

1 Like

Ok. Do you have problems with touch in the latest version of the software? Swiping the screen often pops up the top or bottom menu. It is difficult to reach such a point that you can navigate through the applications.

Sorry mate, but my support is ending here.

2 Likes

Okay. Thanks for the help.

Does turning this option off in display settings help you at all?

If not then you need to go to the UL thread here in the forum. This thread is not for the launcher.

Cheers

Pablo11.

2 Likes