The Kospet PRIME Official post

@floon
You will need to work through the restrictions and permissions until you find the problem.
Background cleaner and others in the advanced settings etc …

I look for the solution in all the parameters of the watch, all the permission and all economy mode ect I do not find where the problem comes from, that’s why I demende help

there is a problem . ( all application floating ) no stay permanently when I put the time dial, the application disappears

All I can say is keep looking - I don’t have the answer for you
Sorry mate.

np thanks for help . mate ,
I hope someone installs and finds the solution for this application (floating toucher premium) and the best App for smartwatch !!! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqDUKkr8WKk&list=PLlcMt_sdtxsBQgA-iq9xHXjXzguQ5kW_i&index=37&t=1s

Latest firmware added to the OP at the top

3 Likes

Awesome!!!:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Hi friends,

one question to battery life.
Does somebody knows it

• no wifi active
  • no bt active
  • no gps active
  • only SIM inserted and active

Any experience

Thanks a lot
Regards

1 Like

Based on what you have said you will easily get two long days with this . The battery is awesome on this watch

1 Like

Hi friends,
does the prima supports “always on” display
Thanks

The Kospet Prime has an IPS screen not Amoled. Always on screen mode is for Amoled because of the lower power draw and low risk of burn-in.

I know that some may say that you can use various options to make your screen stay on but it will
a) chew up your battery life.
b) reduce the life of the screen
c) you can very easily find elements of a watch face will become semi permanent on the screen - burnt into the screen.

So short answer is no.
Long answer is as above…

Zeblaze has released a watch with always on screen and it is not amoled.
I believe that there will be problems with that model in the long term.

4 Likes

I’m newbie here, but why “screen on” if screen on rising is working pretty well?

3 Likes

You’re right. Especially since “always on” only works permanently on OLED screens.

1 Like

Is there some trick to get the Arc app list into alphabetical order?

Amoled suffer of Burnbin issues, not IPS/ LCD and the organic composition of the Amoled has a less life span than IPS/TFT/LCD. In Amoled the Blue leds are the one that starts deteriorating first. Samsung with their amoleds displays use pixel shifting to avoid burn In, I don’t think it’s applied on Smartwatches

2 Likes

Ok cool.
But we have seen it happen to the LEM T for example.
It’s fair to say that you are taking a risk by trying to keep the IPS screens on all the time.
There has been no evidence of burn in issues on the amoled screens over the last few years.

But I’m obviously misinformed…

1 Like

I was misinformed too :scream:

Hi there
I cant seem to install any version of xposed after flashing it always get stuck @ ANDROID logo (@boot) any advice ?

I did post a warning.
Don’t use root if you don’t understand the process.
Basically I write these words in the hope that people will research a little before trying to use it.
Basically you must flash the magisk patched boot image and twrp ONLY using download only mode in sp tool.
Then copy Magisk to the watch storage and ADB reboot to recovery.
Then flash the magisk zip you copied to storage.

Once you reboot you will have systemless root and you can do what you want.

However, if you are only doing this to use xposed - I believe it is a waste of time and exposed may not work as you expect.
Magisk modules are much more compatible

3 Likes

If you have flashed twrp and magisk the way pablo11 said, then you just have to wait
I have Xposed on my watch too (the systemless magisk module one) and first boot after flashing took 10-15 minutes (with the ‘android’ boot’animation’ going on)