The Genesis - from Kronos Blade

I would take it as a blessing it has corrected itself . Damaged screens can often display lines but with the genesis who knows .

2 Likes

OK, I am happy with this, do not need a new watch at once.

1 Like

What’s the availability status of Genesis? I could not find a clone watch either.
I think there was a post on it recently but could not find it now.

They go fast when they are available. I’ve seen some for sale but they didn’t last a week Before getting snagged up🍻

To be honest, this model has not been in production for a while now.
@thomaschamlee where did you see new examples on sale?
It would be helpful to know?

1 Like

On the Genesis facebook page, some owners have listed their watches there (I just saw one listing) or maybe try Ebay.

Genesis FB

Thanks @Jonathan_Bickel.
Yes I am aware of this.
I was curious to hear if any devices were being sold as “new”

I was referring to the same Facebook page, I recently bought one off there still in original box. So new as an unused but not fresh production

1 Like

I have not seen any sold as new. But some listed as minimally used with everything that came with the watch included.

1 Like

Sadly my Genesis is nearing end of life :frowning: The anchors that hold the watch band to the case have disintegrated and for some reason the MTP USB drivers no longer work. Some kind of invalid INF. I tried the Flashing Tools.Zip that someone posted somewhere but to no avail. And yes I have USB debugging enabled and I have selected USB file transfer in USB connections.
So I am unable to connect to my computer and upload new music or faces (on my now pocket watch).
If anyone has a solution besides a factory reset (God not again) then I would love to hear it.
In brighter news I have ordered a LEM16…please don’t take too long to come!

You can download and install the updated all in one automatic MTK driver installer and see if it helps.
Drivers normally stop working after Windows has been updated…
The installer is very easy to find on the Web.

4 Likes

I figured it out, just needed to select from available drivers in Device Manager and choose the appropriate one and not let windows try and search for available drivers itself… I am clearly a rookie

2 Likes

@salwan.hemant if you are still interested, i found this on aliexpress. still available. looks identical, unsure if the screen is the same tech, worth a check if it is.

Been away for a while and away from full android watches, got my genesis from under the dust, charged it and instantly booted up, up and running perfectly, ill keep it for a souvenir. The captain was a nice chap

2 Likes

Hi @Glitterfart - it has been a while :slight_smile:
Hope you are well and great news that the Genesis is still rocking it large :joy:
Who is “the Captain” by the way?
Do you mean Jason?

1 Like

Hi pablo, great to hear from you, admire your perseverance, Yes indeed Jason

1 Like

Yep, Jason was and is a really nice guy.
The experience he had with the whole Genesis production and marketing was really not good.
I have barely spoken to him since all that happened.
PS, my Genesis is still working too.
Mind you, I didn’t wear it.
I used it to support people who had purchased it and then put back in the box.

My Genesis is still my go to watch most of the time. “Takes a licking and keeps on ticking.” Commercial from the ancient Timex watches circa 1960.

2 Likes

Mine sadly passed away. I buried it in my garden and we gave it a good send off. She was a great friend :confused:

2 Likes

I dare say it was an emotional and well attended service @Dr_Andy_Vishnu
Not a dry eye in the house and much alcohol consumption.
RIP :disappointed_relieved:

3 Likes