The Genesis - from Kronos Blade

@Antonio_Myers Zedge will work if you have the files placed in the correct directory.
Luckily this has been discussed above and mp3 files are working if they are in the right place.

2 Likes

Good day everyone. I am new to this forum, but i wanted to address the issue I am having. I am in the same boat as @CmdrKhaos. My watch arrived at the New York Aramex facility on May 28th. I have no further updates. I have tried calling and emailing their customer service but to no avail. This company has the worst reviews i have ever seen. Why not go with DHL? Has anyone heard anything? @pablo11

Hey Leo

No, have not heard from Jason or anyone from Aramex about the parcels in question. Jason emailed me over the weekend and said he would see what he could do on Monday…well, “Monday” in China is over at this time in the US. It’s 223am Tuesday morning there…
I didn’t receive any communication from anyone. Disappointing!

@Leo5356 By chance, did you ever get ahold of an actual human being at Aramex Customer Support? I’ve called all of the phone numbers I could find…put on hold by the same auto-bot, never answered.
If you did get thru to a live rep, what did they tell you?

I have not. I was on hold for about 75 minutes. I am thinking of driving down to the facility in Inglewood to see if there is a service desk there?

Yep, same here. So you’re in CA too. I’m about 8hrs north of that hub in LA, so if you’re in an area that is within a acceptable drive time…you’ve be doing a huge favor for those that are in this situation.

To be honest, the email from Jason wasn’t very encouraging. He basically stated that he could only do what we’ve done. I understand his position…but there must have a hub/office close or why would they have shipped with them…??? That’s what I was hoping for…a physical visit to an Aramex facility…cuz their not answering ANY support calls or emails.

Don’t be disappointed. Dhl just recently started delivering to the US again about 2 years ago. In certain markets they did sign with other final destination couriers. Have you tried calling dhl and tracking with a person. You will have to wait a while to get through unfortunately…

I waited until a person came on the phone. I had it on speaker while I waited of course and told them to hold it at the facility for me. When I got there at 5:30pm (30 mins before closing) he told me that my truck was back and it was in a safe right there in the office area.

In other news though…

I got mine!!!

2 Likes

Need your advice…"…is it better to get a nano Ed from my phone carrier or blank one from Amazon or some place.

1 Like

@Niakendal You are referring to the nano Sim?
Basically any Sim would be ok as long as the bands on the Sim are compatible with the available bands on the watch.

Unless I have misunderstood what you mean?

@Leo5356
We have nothing to do with logistics as I’ve mentioned previously. Jason dealt with that.
However, I remember him having to switch to FedEx and and other providers due to DHL doubling their prices.
These other carriers were also very high in price but cheaper than DHL.
As far as I know, that is the reason.

1 Like

@Leo5356 ok…a bit of movement here…
Check your tracking now. There is a new entry for today. It doesn’t state much…before it gave the location of the parcel (NYC)…now, it just says “United States”. LMK if you see the same.

Just checked…mine shows the same last racking info. I will check tomorrow morning. If I don’t see any new entries by Thursday morning, I will take a trip to the facility.

No sir you nailed it ,I was referring to a nano sim. ATT will sell one that requires a service plan but amazon(the only place I’ve been able to locate one that’s not associated with a phone carrier) sells one .
Any suggestions.?

Well I guess it depends where you are and what carrier is going to work.
I mean a Sim without a carrier is not much good if you have no cell calls or data right?

1 Like

I use Speed Talk Sim cards, available on Amazon, in my watches and have never had an issue. I use the auto refill so I don’t have to worry about missing time to refill. They run on the T-mobile network and still offer 2G plus 3G or 4G options. They cost me $5 a month each and unless you are using your watch as your only phone, find the minimum cards work for me. They do have other plans if you need more time.

Do you know if there is a way to change how group messages come in? I am on a text with 2 other people and this is how each message shows on the watch. Seems they are coming in as Multimedia messages and I cannot read on my watch.

you have to use another messaging app. when I got some group messages earlier this year I changed to this one: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.google.android.apps.messaging

3 Likes

Did you download version 2020? Which supports RCS messages. It only allows me a 2018 version. Unfortunately, the multi SIM card only receives SMS in RCS mode.

How is the functionality of it on the circle screen? I was sticking to the default to prevent from going back and forth from square mode