The Genesis - from Kronos Blade

Has there been any research as to what is causing the thermal trip or what ever this is? I ended up sending mine to Jason which he has exchanged it.

1 Like

well at least you can be happy working with Jason with other Chinese manufacturers you would never make any change of returning your watch i experienced it before they even didnt bother replying my e-mails we all should stop buying Chinese they would change their tune rapidly .
Im living for 13 years in Asia working with Chinese often, so i know a little how they think

3 Likes

Oh No!!! My watch wasnā€™t supposed to come until Monday but they tried to deliver it today and noone was there. AHHHHHHH!!! Is there anyway to find which dhl truck it is on so I can get it today?

Hong Kong to Florida in 2 days?
I was NOT expecting that

He is dealing with the factory about this.
Iā€™m sure he will let people know when he knows.

1 Like

Hey all,

Since I didnā€™t get any response from my previous postā€¦

Has ANYONE been shipped their watch, to the USA, by a carrier called Aramex? I see people getting their packages in 1 - 2 days, when I now have been waiting almost 2 WEEKS!!!

@Kronos_Blade
Jason, All attempts to contact customer service have failed. I have many concerns about this carrier, mainly their closest hub is 8hrs away!!

Please advise!

CK

Not in the USA but mine arrived from HK to Australia in 2 days using this carrier. Expected delivery on Monday.

@CmdrKhaos hi mate.
I am going to ask @Jason.Gonzalez @Kronos_Blade about this.
I know that when stuff went crazy and they started refusing to ship anything with a battery in it - the logistics guy in HK was using different carriers.
Mine took almost same amount of time with fedex. Only just arrived on Friday last.

Iā€™ll see what I can do - curious though - have you emailed him?
As we have no idea about logistics side of things.
Anyway, Iā€™ll contact him again.
Cheers
Pablo11.

Iā€™m in Australia and FedEx took around 2 weeks.

Jason says heā€™s spoken to you by email and he will follow up on Monday :+1:

@pablo11 Hey broā€¦hope youā€™re doing a bit better. I do have some things to share with you about what we talked aboutā€¦schedule some time.
Huhā€¦? I havenā€™t seen any email from Jason or Kronosā€¦Iā€™ll check spam, but I do trash that folder regularly. Iā€™ve ordered a few things from HK over the last few weeksā€¦those took 2-3 daysā€¦?

@Kronos_Blade I have emailed Aramex multiple times asking the status of the parcel. To date, rcvd nothing back! When I track the package, it does state that it made it to New York (which makes no sense since I live in CA and they have a hub in LA) and that was the last entry 10 days ago. Thatā€™s all the info given.

It is imperative that I contact them before they attempt a deliveryā€¦due to my home is in a gated community.

I know you are slammed and the this is the last thing you want to deal withā€¦but Iā€™m out of options. Thx in advance!!!

I received a smart watch 2 days ago There is an additional charge of $ 64 as import duty.
After trying , I like the flow of the hand.
Calling google assistan is better than Thor5Pro.
Everything looks smooth.
Sunlight screen Another thing that is frightened is the look back on the website. Sold out.

@pablo11 checked spamā€¦nothing since may 22

Have a Question to any one who knows , have any one here that have there watch , tried to load or use a different ringtone on there watch . i have been trying to load a ring tone from apps like Zedge and so on to the watch and no success the ring tone plays on the watch but when being called it does not play.

note i tried downloading Zedge on the watch via the play store will not show up i figure it is the version of android. so i tried a different app similar to it and got some ring tones that did not work.
so i used the file transfer method via Bluetooth from phone to watch to send files and put the file in the ringtone folder it shows up it plays when listening to it but when setting it as a ring tone it does not play / when the watch is being called . only vibrate . also is there a way to take off the vibration on and off ? Thanks in advance for any advice.

Hi all. Got My Watch , Been using it from day one , wearing it to work and using it at home everyday use . very happy love the Watch all is good , want to say thank you Jason and to you Pablo11 and the many others that collaborated on the watch. keep up the great work . cheers to all.

3 Likes

This could be because the ring tone files are stored in a directory that needs root access to modify it.
I will check :+1:

@CmdrKhaos PM sent by both me and Jason.
Have a look at your messages and let us know - just by PM.
Thanks mate

@triniChinese @pablo11
I have tested to change the ringtone in my Genesis. I took a *.mp3 file, put it into the ringtone folder. After that I was able to change the tone in the settings of the watch, no problem at all.

6 Likes

@mgk Perfectā€¦
I was worried that perhaps permissions would be an issue, but you have now proved that itā€™s fine.
Thanks very much :+1::+1::+1:
@TriniChinese

i downloaded a submarine dive tone in the ringtones app works as a charm piece of cake

1 Like

Anyone tried Zedge?