The Genesis - from Kronos Blade

Good to hear and thankyou for your post

Thank you for your positive feedback.

1 Like

Once I got home, and the watch battery was drained, I attached it to the usb charge cable overnight. When I went to start the watch the next day, it wouldn’t turn on, I assumed that the cable didn’t attach straight when the battery icon came on and it was still red, so I placed the watch into the dock, plugged the dock into the usb with the supplied cable and went to work, when I returned from work it still would not turn on.

I tried pressing both buttons, nothing happens.

Are there mms options in the messaging app?

you might need to manually input the apn settings for your provider, but yes, you should be able to send and receive mms

I’m not seeing any options to attach a photo or file in the default messenger. It worked in a third party messaging app, but the default app looks and functions better I feel.

@Nerdman24 Basically you need to go to the photo or document and share it. Then choose messaging

Right, I tried that, but there isn’t a share option in the photo gallery either

@Nerdman24 Well I just long press on the image and choose share…
Hang on I will get a photo for you

Hmm, mine doesn’t have anything happen on long-press. Only the options for details and trash when I tap on the image

as we mentioned before it must have taken moisture during shipping been in a damp warehouse for days due to corona then shipped on a cold cargo then warm again on arrival had condensation

good to hear problem solved good luck mate

Yes, I understand.
Unfortunately I don’t have a Genesis watch so I can’t confirm.
Maybe @Dr_Andy_Vishnu might know about this.

He is correct . Only option is delete or info . No option to copy or share . So go into file manager , DCIM , Camera , then you can press and hold and share from there :+1:

2 Likes

You was a little bit faster, doc…

2 Likes

Thanks guys :grin:

1 Like

I’ve installed watchdroid ver 9.1 on phone and assistant on watch. I receive and reply to text, and am alerted when a voice call comes in to either answer (with phone…going to try headphones or earbuds), ignore, or curiously text the caller, or hangup. So I can involve my phone or ignore the call. I have a sim installed so I can make calls, the receiver won’t know it’s me however because of the different number.

You will have to let people you regularly contact know that you have an additional number if they don’t figure it out for themselves. If they add it to the contact they have for you it will show up as you.

3 Likes

My wife has DirkWatch and DirkPhone in her contact list.
When I am out and about she normally calls my watch because I leave phone home.,

2 Likes

My Genesis has seemingly died. Plugged it in to charge up a little while ago, just started hearing loading and unloading notification sounds from my computer. Went to check, Genesis had switched itself off. Won’t turn on. Feels warm… :frowning:

Oh dear. :pensive:
Can you try press and hold both top and bottom buttons down for at least 30 - 45 seconds or more? Once you have left it to cool down I mean.
Sometimes a thermal trip can put these things in to safe mode

2 Likes