The Genesis - from Kronos Blade

Is the extra shipping fee with dhl affecting shipping to all countries?
Is the price difference reflected in the website purchase price?

This is a problem all over the world . I have also a problem with a package coming from argentina . The sellers are having a nightmare

1 Like

Short answer is yes.
As @Dr_Andy_Vishnu has said.

2 Likes

Just asking because my total was $200 including shipping and was trying to figure out if I needed to pay an additional $15.

Some buyers voluntarily have offered to pay the $15 that jason is out of pocket due to shipping problems . This is not a request . So its upto you . Your watch will arrive regardless . Thanks

2 Likes

Correct Dr Bastardos :rofl:
@Antonio_Myers it is a voluntary process to help Jason who is paying all the extra costs of shipping.
Itā€™s probably correct to let people understand that this whole process is 100% funded by Jason.
Thousands of $$ for the design mold.
Thousands of $$ for the manufacturing.
Thousands of $$ for branding, distribution and logisticsā€¦

All on his own financial support.
Mr Ticks and us - we are supporting him as best we can.
Because this is something to be admired and supported - a regular customer who has grabbed the bull by the horns and is trying to provide a device that is a better fit for the customer.

So it will not make your delivery arrive any faster and is not compulsory.

It is a gesture of good faith for a guy who is trying to make a difference. @Jason.Gonzalez

Thanks, and apologies for the long post.

7 Likes

amazing what Jason did to give us better technology. 15 usd for extra shipping due to Corona is justified.

cheeky couriers

6 Likes

Bravo :+1::+1::+1::+1: . From Dr Bastardo :wink:

Good work mate. :+1:
Thanks Dr B :joy::joy:

1 Like

Something I thought of before mine arrives (or is shipped lol).

What rating of charger should it be plugged into? I assume 2amp is ok?

It is ok to use a regular phone charger.
Preferably not the fast charging kind.
Regular type.

2 Likes

Is there a such thing as a solar charging watch band in existence?

No . Thanks

2 Likes

Donā€™t think that would be too practical. I have a solar panel on my sailboat and I know from experience you have to keep the panel as close to an optimum angle in order for it to really put out effective power. Otherwords you would have to keep it still and as direct into the Sun as possible. Other words swinging on your arm would not work so well. Donā€™t think I want to walk around with my arm still and in a position to make sure I am catching all the sun.

2 Likes

Hi friends,
i have some problems with the watch:

• the watch does not fully load to 100% (is stopped at 95%ā€¦since 10 hours)
  • the sim locker is toggling (seems to me a mechanical problem)
  • the watch often vibrates without any trigger from my side (i have not installed any apps on the watch)
    To stop this vibration, i need to press the uppen button.

For the first ā€œuseā€ i have done it like mr. ticks video (reset the watch and setup my personal datas)

I would be glad if somebody could help me

Thanks a lot

Please factory reset your watch.
Thatā€™s the first step.

1 Like

thats what he didā€¦

1 Like

tried to install the UL. After installation the clockskins are very small and at the left edge of the display. After doing a restart the clock stucks by the input of the sim pin. you can see the inputs, but after ok there is an error on the top:
error during unlock with the pin of the simcard.
then it stops, nothing possible any more.
Somebody able to help ?

You need to ask this in the UL thread
.Iā€™m fairly sure itā€™s not difficult to fix.

ok, thanks Pablo