The Genesis - from Kronos Blade

Jasonnfo21@yahoo.com is the correct address for this mate. Thanks :+1:

Sounds like I missed something :roll_eyes:

Was someone being daft .

Absolutelyā€¦ Hope thatā€™s the end of it.

@Giorgos_Tsarouchas

He has a few left at the moment.
Complete with charging dockā€¦
However I donā€™t know if he will by June 1stā€¦

2 Likes

Reordered! Previously #4130 now #4766 canā€™t let this COVID-19 thing get in the way of missing out on the good things :wink:

2 Likes

Thank you for the update! I will try to order as soon as i have the money :smirk:

The boot up music was cool the first time but itā€™s pretty loud. Is it possible to turn off?

1 Like

There should be two audio files in /system/media folder for boot and shutdown audio
Delete them or move them to some other place and the sounds should stop

2 Likes

im not able to find this on my optimus pro, is there a separate directory to navigate to VS the genesis?

can you still order the watch ?

very tempted as long as the case isnā€™t as fragile as the optimus pro

You have to use something like fx file explorer, it wonā€™t show on the default file manager
Btw i have an Optimus pro too and the audio files were there only if I remember correctly (I removed them long back)
Look around in the media folder, the files should be named something like bootaudio.mp3 and shutaudio.mp3

1 Like

lifesaver, thx so much :+1: :+1: :+1:

now back to regularly scheduled kronos genesis thread programming.

for those who are new to full android watches do this first

1 Like

Thank you!:ok_hand: Iā€™ll get that right out.

Hey Jason

Just sent you the extra $15 that DHL swindled you out of. This is for order #4576.

Thx

1 Like

All the way from Hong Kong to Fort Collins Colorado in one day. Canā€™t beat that. Iā€™ll wait to unbox.

5 Likes

2nd day with my Kronos Genesis. First of all: Jason you did a good job and it was worth the wait ( and the ā‚¬46 tax :slight_smile:)

My second day experience:
had some issues with app freezing, restarting and a app ā€œheartontopā€ which make my heartsensor offline or something. Watched the videos too late and did a factory data reset today, now itā€™s working good, hopefully I wonā€™t have any freezes anymore.

Positive:

• very good to wear, light and the band(s) are very comfortable
  • display is good in the sun and ofcourse in house
  • the camera is also easy to use outdoors

Less positive:

• app freezing (first time chrome / google maps)
  • android os and a round watch is not always a good marriage

Well, thatā€™s all for now.

Question:

• What are apps which are a good match for this watch
  • How can I have the heartrate included into a good running app? Myrunningapp doesnā€™t see the heartrate.
1 Like

Hi . My running app does work with the heartrate sensor . In watch under special permissions you need to activate . Then turn on in app . Works great .
Also if you want to tether to watch i would recommend watchdroid . Its great

5 Likes

You should have recieved email with carrier name and tracking number.

1 Like

There is a few available.
As far as fragile, well I will let the forum answer that.

2 Likes