The Genesis - from Kronos Blade

Just things are out of my control.

1. Corona Virus and its effects on labor
  2. PPE taking precedents
  3. Freight being doubled by DHL.
    Please let me know how these things that just popped up … How could I predicted all these things that happened. And my father passing that I needed some personal time.
1 Like

Some customs are hard asses!

1 Like

Hi jason u did a fantastic job mate no one can blame you. I only worry i gonna be gone before the watch arrives. its already idle since 11-05-2020

good job mate

1 Like

The name of the ear buds is tidy buds .
Got to watch BT and find it and pair them first. No buttons to touch to pair. Just pull out right headset will activte BT

1 Like

So someone has started a FB page foe Genesis photos.
Pablo11 let me know if this ok to post. If not just take down
https://m.facebook.com/groups/582601469362110
He did a fabulous job!

1 Like

Dont worry . Mine has been idle since the 12.5.20 . It will arrive :+1:

1 Like

Thanks for the update. :grinning:

Here is the link to Tiny buds quick start guide.
Tiny Buds Quick Start Guide

I like em because they fit inside your ear instead of hanging out of your ear.

i dont worry whenever it arrives is ok for me before 05 June all good

1 Like

Second day with the Genesis. I did not test many functions during the day, because I was not at home. I used it like any other day, just looking for the time, what’s app and so on. Up to now nearly everything is quite good. Battery consumption with everything “ON” is about 3 % per hour ( I know this will be better after several charges) with low uses. Next step is to reset the watch in order to check the functionality of the dial app, which does not run any more.

Paid for the order 170$ (then the order cost 150 + 20$ for delivery) + 15$ added to the mailbox. still status in progress

1 Like

I’ve got IT!!!
Now installing and a problem…simple one maybe but frustrating for me.
How can I get the the screen in play store (and Chrome) bigger, or square, so I can click the button in the Bottom right corner…

And are there steps which are recommended to do before installing everything?

1 Like

As always long press the power button and hit the square at the top of the screen to put your watch in square mode.

4 Likes

Congratulations Eric . You are the first to offer official support :+1:

2 Likes

You are my hero for today😋
Thanx! Now I can go full steam ahead with the watch.

2 Likes

Are you at St. Petersburg?

Yes i’m from russia, st.petersburg

Thank you Jason. So far the Genesis is everything I was hoping it would be,

1 Like

Anyone who’s received their watch how do you find the thickness on the wrist?

I had originally ordered #4130 but was forced to cancel due to personal circumstances. Thankfully things are returning back to normal now and may look at reordering soon.

Getting Close.

It is a little on the thick side but with the smaller smooth bezel it does not really look larger. Like say the Lem 12 or others with the large bulky bezels.

1 Like