The Genesis - from Kronos Blade

it is definitely a distraction mistake. I think Jason will solve this problem.test the Genesis for us and let us know your opinions. if you can also make a video.

just watched mr ticks new update wow this watch seems to be promising

2 Likes

Mine is here in the US as well one day away!

4 Likes

Booo… Arm held in landscape (horizontal), out facing camera with landscape window, should take landscape photo. Nah, it’s takes portrait photo… How hard would it be rotate the camera sensor?

Experiences of the last hours:
-Dial app doesn’t work any more ( the first time is was OK) , by tapping you could see the numerical fields, but then it returns back immediately, no input possible. Dial via contacts is OK.
-Gesture/screen on raising :
1.is very sensitiv, means something like always on. If you move your arm it is raising on.
2. Takes some seconds to show the display.
-Clockskins:
As there was no clocksskin folder, I create one and put in two own clockskins. If you have a look in the gallery, after checking some photos, you see the clocksskin pictures there as well,… Hm… If you delete f. e. The clockskin.model you do not have any pre picture when changing the clocksskin. If you look via data manager in the folders, the *. Model in the clockskinfolder is deleted,… Hm… IMO clockins might not have a connection to the gallery. The gallery app might not show the clocksskin pictures and of course is not allowed to delete them.
Display :

• in the sun you can see much more than with my old Thor 4, that’s fine
1 Like

Thank you for the updates MGK. I ordered mine earlier today and am excited for it but your issues have me concerned. Please keep us updated and if you guys can post photos/videos please?

@Antonio_Myers
It was not my aim to concern you. These points which i found are only minor problems, there will be updates and if not you can live with them. This is the best watch I ever had (thor 4, d5, neptune pine) so far

5 Likes

On the clockskin watch face photo’s in the Gallery. I believe this is the way it is on most if not all watches. Just to be sure I checked my Lem 10, Lem 7 and Lem 11 they all have photo’s from “some” of the watch faces I’ve installed.

1 Like

Watch Mr. Ticks latest video, above. He mentions that issue.

1 Like

Yes, I watched it. Again it’s just me but I was hoping for landscape orientation on the outward facing camera.

I guess if you have high enough resolution in outward facing camera in a square format, the you can have either in the software. Would allow for easier photography. But I won’t be taking many photos with my arm sticking up in the air. :blush:

Just a quick note about the clockskin folder.
If it’s not there on first boot just factory reset it and it should come back.
It happens sometimes

1 Like

No worries. I’m coming from a Moto 360, lg watch urbane, fossil explorist so I can understand lol

True but the responsiveness of the OS makes me very happy

Hi Pablo ,

i wasnt much asking about an update whenever the watch comes is ok for me but im about to move back to my home country Belgium normally leaving on the 6 th with KLM got cancelled now just worry the watch will arrive when i already left.I dont push anything if it felt that way im very sorry

I can confirm that the watch bands are 24mm. Mr Ticks had a prototype and maybe they were a smaller size.

1 Like

YIPPEE !!!

YIPPEE2 !!!

2 Likes

Hi mgk any new feedback ?.
Has anyone else received the watch?

I have received my watch. FYI there is not a new wireless update. Finished loading all my files and installing apps from App file and still setting up watch, while wearing my Lem 10. As of this morning it had used about 30% battery from a full charge completed before I turned it on about 1600 yesterday. Only use so far, over an hour doing setup and watched two video’s. Took several pictures setting up camera apps. Got a new sim card and hope it get it up and running today. Did notice that the touch screen is very good. Even with small Smart Touch Pro icons, very accurate. Removed all screen savers, as always.
Not sure how to use ear buds and instructions are only for watch. Its a new learning process. Mr. Ticks videos are a big help.

2 Likes

Sorry but my English is not very good.
So You turned on the clock yesterday at 4pm and this morning you had only downloaded 30%.
For use headphone you need pair same as phone

I know how to pair normal BT earbuds. But there is no buttons only a green and red light. Red charging and I guess the green light that comes on when you remove it from the case means its active? Also there is only a single hole that the lights appear from. Guess that is also the mic?
Haven’t actually tried to use them yet. Setting up apps first. Exploring everything on watch. What is the rush I say.

2 Likes