The Genesis - from Kronos Blade

In my case, only the low brighness display is the problem. It still gives me more than a day of use. But just the same, pronlem is a problem. Jason already arrange for the return of the watch alone, so I can get a replacement. This is the good thing that we have a very supportive supplier to his customers.

2 Likes

The next Kronos should have 5x optical zoom capability with ois. Snapdragon 865 5g . 6 gb ram . 4k uhd display amoled . And should have atleast 4000mah battery . :joy:

5 Likes

Prior to owning the Kronos Genesis I owned a Zeblaze Thor 4 (charging pin fell out of the backing plate), 2 x Thor Pro’s (battery failed on one and Sim compartment rusted out on the other), 1 x Thor 4 Dual (non-removable band broke apart from the casing and cracks spread out from the charging pins in the plastic casing)… So far the Kronos Genesis is working fine for me apart from some inexplicable loss of phone network connection after rebooting. As far as these kinds of watches go this is the best one I have ever owned! Sure it’s not perfect but for the amount of functionality inbuilt and the price paid compared to a Samsung Galaxy watch or apple watch which has far less features I see nothing to complain about.

2 Likes

I wonder why the case of the watch is the same as that of the Prime? Even though the battery is 30% smaller?

It’s the same as the Prime?
Hmm, ok.

Well anyway, this was designed and built in a completely different factory.
It’s case and build are very different to the Prime.
Jason’s idea was to have a slimmer watch - which means a smaller battery - but to be able to charge it when ever needed.

That’s it… That’s the reason.

1 Like

I’m just going to leave this here.
This is a return video sent to Jason - asking for replacement or refund.
Apparently, the reason is “the watch does not power on”

Anyway - make of this what you will …
8 Likes

Hello again friends! I posted this in the firmware thread but wanted to see if anyone on this has any info on something I’m running into. I am trying to sync my work (outlook) calendar with Google calendars. I did some research and found that the way to do it is to make sure the outlook account is added in the “Accounts” section of settings as a Microsoft Exchange account. When I try to do that I am getting this message. I am not familiar with certificates and not entirely sure what this means. When i select “install” it takes me to my documents which is empty. Any ideas?

@pablo11 This is the most incredible video I saw. The watch looks as if it has been overrun by a car - several times! I would not have thought it possible for someone to abuse their watch and then request a refund. Incredible.

7 Likes

Deleted my first comment to the video, because I am more than speechless…

What does YALL mean ?? is that hillbilly talk?
Kevin Mack., I can answer your question,
the watch rejects all owners of sub room temp intelligent quotient.,

BTW,. who is ‘‘Miss Leading’’? a Girl friend?

3 Likes

Agreed.

However, I wasn’t asking for a replacement…yet. I’ve been playing around with different apps that control the brightness, contrast, saturation, etc. to no avail.

As Pablo mentioned, this watch was really designed, more or less, for outdoor use. Of course, the sun does make a difference. However, indoor lighting is not as effective.

This is where this becomes an issue for me. Most of my time is spent in basements (more like dungeons) where servers and comm hubs are kept. I was hoping that the new FW addressed this issue and increased the max. I know it’ll wash out the darker colors even more…but using app dark modes should alleviate this…IMHO

Uhhh. Why is that camera lens… Missing?

Sand. All. Over.
I wouldn’t dare

2 Likes

Believe it or not it is the result of removing protective plastic covers that weren’t there… :cry:

:dizzy_face:

You are trying to configure a work exchange email account?
Does your company impose a security policy ?

I would use an app like BlueMail because it will not enforce a policy security most times.
You only get the screen in your photo if you have chosen to install a security certificate - you do not want to do this because it is not possible.

Once you have understood how to configure the account then you will need to set all the permissions correctly.
Turn off Background Cleaner and allow data usage for the app.
These settings can be found by going to the watch Settings then More.

Then the work calendar will sync with the google calendar

1 Like

unlike my watch, this one reduces and increases the brightness by long pressing the bottom button. the attached headphones are bad. they don’t even fit in your ear. but when I plugged in other headphones, I noticed that the sound is much better than on my old watch. the polarity of the charger is reversed. You can’t use it on other devices. Some nonsense when you log in to google play. Google services were not updated

That is same for all watches now because Google made a change.
It’s posted in the announcement section here in the forum.

Of course the polarity of the charger is different - Jason made it for his watch and not any other.

The headphones - no idea. I don’t use them. They were added as a free bonus.
The power bank of the earbuds is very useful though.

1 Like

I didn’t find anything in this watch to wear constantly. I Wear Kospet Optimus Pro

That’s nice…
Enjoy.

Didn’t you have a place on the old forum for people to vent and get it out of their system?

1 Like