The Genesis - from Kronos Blade

I have mine working with my email. In messenger, if he selects his picture at the top left and scrolls down to switch account, will it let him use his email to sign in there? I did not realize you could even sign in by phone number.

Great! Amazing that you were able to get someone to talk to.

I’ll keep trying. Did they happen to say why it sat in NYC for 10 days?

Thank you for the info!!

Another question. Not sure that anyone else is experiencing this and if it a setting that needs changed on the watch or with T-Mobile, but i got a new sim card and had my numbers linked so that my watch also utilizes my existing cell number. It works, however if I send a text on my phone, it does not show on my watch and vice versa. I receive all calls and messages on both devices, it’s just my responses that do not show on both. Here is an example

She said it was due to low staffing. I am just wondering why the tracking info is not updated. We’ll see what happens. Fingers crossed…

This same situation was covered in other posts. If you are talking about T-Mobile Digits linking the two devices I believe your response only shows up in the app on the phone and not in your watch. Its because for this purpose, your two devices are not directly connected but linked via the internet. Try the search function in the upper right hand corner of this page for T-Mobile Digits or other options to find the posts.

1 Like

O yeah…about that animated watchfaces update?
Install this watchface and see what @odin was able to make. Yes this face appears to be fully compatible so far, right down to the shortcuts around the dial.
Yes those are buttons!

2 Likes

Excellent :+1::+1:

1 Like

my watch was supposed to show up monday so i took monday and tuesday off work this week ( work out of town) well guess what just showed up today and i wont be home till friday night :man_facepalming:

2 Likes

The tracking said mine was stuck in NYC like most people are posting with no update it just arrived at my door earlier this week. So you can’t really count on that website showing when it will arrive unfortunately.

1 Like

-won’t let me attach photo -

So people are saying it came with a screen protector attached, I checked all the box contents and I had both the protectors I removed from the cameras there but nothing for the round face.
Is this a scratch? Or did I not peel the protector that others mentioned off. I pick at it a bit with my fingernail but don’t feel anything, rather not cause even more damage, its annoying enough already and I haven’t even worn it yet, it just sat on the counter and charged one day, that’s it.

All the tracking was accurate has nothing to do with DHL it actually arrived two days early was supposed to be delivered Monday and was delivered Friday, but we sent to the wrong address so then had to be forwarded to the correct one. Ended up going from DHL to someone else who then sent it to me via USPS :man_facepalming:t3:

I think those with DHL was one thing, I was talking about those who got Aramex shipment method perhaps.

Ha. I bought this watch February 27, 2020. order #4066. Then another $ 15 (2020-05-08) by email. the tracker number is still missing. the status says sending via DPD Russia, but in fact they write via CDEC. There is no tracking number
good thing I have another watch: kospet optimus pro and lemfo lem 10. I’d swear a lot if I didn’t have another watch.

Hello everybody
I like smartwatch alot because the handy and easy lifestyle about it
I have one question i see that many users have issues with tethering with watch and phone…
Now what i know you can order a duo sim from your carrier like a duplicate
So you can use one in your watch and one sime in the phone both one identical number i just want to verify this is this really possible what to me is logical
Anyone has tried this option?
Much appreciated

If you use 2 SIM cards, there is no need to use synchronization with the phone

1 Like

you’ll have to ask your carrier whether or not they offer it

1 Like

… and this is quite different from country to country…

@mgk i see
Like in europe(Netherlands)
They offer duosim for €30 one time payment

1 Like

@anon73267173

Yes have you tried this method
In all posts i see many mention tethering connection falls after 30 min…
Why the majority dont use this simple way

Gr

@noidremained
All the carriers offers duo sim nowadays
But does someone have try this
How it function good or